Hardware wii and haters and graphics

McGourgh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Then why revive this old-ass, dead thread? Surely not to throw more fucking oil on the fucking flames, huh?

You could've waited until you had at least reached ten posts to do this kind of shit.
Sorry, I don´t consider threads with posts not older then 1 day as dead threads, but it seems you think different about that. Also, if you can´t live with my point of view, post something constructive or don´t post at all, attacking me in such a harsh way won´t make you look any better. So I have no right to state my opinion cause of my postcount? Very mature to define people by that.
Read through my Post again, I didn´t attack any fans of any consoles that state their opinion in a nice way and make sense with what they´re saying, so I consider your attack as void for me.

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol i knew i saw this somewhere before, but they sure are some sour people in this forum though. As for comparing anything to pc it will never happen consoles can't handle what their are made for, and some pc's can barely handle certain games
smile.gif
. People just like to let everyone to hear their opinion about what they this is better or worse, but even i don't get it since games are not as good as they use to be anymore.

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Then why revive this old-ass, dead thread? Surely not to throw more fucking oil on the fucking flames, huh?

You could've waited until you had at least reached ten posts to do this kind of shit.

Sorry, I don´t consider threads with posts not older then 1 day as dead threads, but it seems you think different about that. Also, if you can´t live with my point of view, post something constructive or don´t post at all, attacking me in such a harsh way won´t make you look any better. So I have no right to state my opinion cause of my postcount? Very mature to define people by that.
Read through my Post again, I didn´t attack any fans of any consoles that state their opinion in a nice way and make sense with what they´re saying, so I consider your attack as void for me.

After checking, you're right, I should have railed on gbtemp111 who revived this tired old thread yesterday. But obviously, you haven't read it, so that puts both of us to blame. So I apologise for this rude welcome
smile.gif

scorpy : die in a fire.

Mchart

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but any game you play again after a long time is never as good. Simple because the graphics are not as good as you remember, it sounds different etc.
Your personal attachment to the game is all that makes you think it is good over the years, however if you played another game from that era you had never seen before, you may well just as easily dismiss it.
Bullshit. I still play contra at least once a day, and its still my favorite game.

tzontlilic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys! i told that iam waiting for wii and some guys at my school started to say it sucks and it has nothing but *!""#4 lame controllers and ghraphics in wii sucks and then they showed me screenshots of wii racing game and then xbox 360 racing game and i became sad because wii graphics were like n64 grapics.. lol but i think i still wait for wii because its nintendo and stuff and i dont care about xbox or ps3 .. coz it seesm that they are just same games with bettererr graphicss. but how can i make my school matesr believe that wii is the number#1 and they sjust shouold go kill their ps3 and xbox 360
frown.gif
((
nds.gif
Â
hate2.gif

Let me go back to the first post for a sec.

At the end of the day, it is really a matter of taste in terms of gaming. Some people prefer graphics, others prefer gameplay, some rare ones care about the music.

Which is the right way to go? Again, it's a matter of taste. It's just like some people dig into outside beauty of people, and others care about the inside beauty.

In your case, what it matters is what the market cares about. Only time will tell.
At this time, just correct your friends that Wii's processing power is about twice the GC's. Make sure they know this, else when there are Nintendo supporters that are not so nice, they will make a fool of themselves (usually, people tend to respect rivals that know their rivals' positions).

For your future reference, if you ever come across with some aggressive PS3 fanboys (use your own definition of fanboy here) in this month, saying PS3 will win for sure blah blah blah, tell them to buy some Sony stocks. Sony is expecting a deficit of 1.7 billion USD by March (since each $600 PS3 they sell they lose about $250). Sony's stock price would drop like hell, and if PS3 wins, their price will sky-rocket. Time to make some money (and if they say no, then tell them they are actually not so sure. Now they made a fool of themselves).

P.S. Sloppy writing has a positive correlation with sloppy thinking. Please practice your writing. It does not have to be perfect, but at least use punctuations appropriately and use more understandable grammar.

GLiTcH

Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
United States
hey guys! i told that iam waiting for wii and some guys at my school started to say it sucks and it has nothing but *!""#4 lame controllers and ghraphics in wii sucks and then they showed me screenshots of wii racing game and then xbox 360 racing game and i became sad because wii graphics were like n64 grapics.. lol but i think i still wait for wii because its nintendo and stuff and i dont care about xbox or ps3 .. coz it seesm that they are just same games with bettererr graphicss. but how can i make my school matesr believe that wii is the number#1 and they sjust shouold go kill their ps3 and xbox 360
frown.gif
((
nds.gif
Â
hate2.gif

would be nice if you used firefox 2.0

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah really ever hear of auto correct
laugh.gif
, but do people care what others think about things like that?, so if think it's good then whatever anyone else might think isn't relevant. This is the same thing that happened when the ds came out, and look at it now psp users are now buying it...... coincidence i think not.
yaynds.gif

P.S let the thread die in peace this time
laugh.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I hate fanboys on all sides. In my opinion, it´s just about the games. Now let me tell you that I will get both, Ps3 and Wii, cause on both systems there are franchises I absolutly love and don´t wanna miss (Zelda and such on wii, MGS and Final Fantasy on PS3 for example). I don´t get why some people always try to prove others that "their" system is the best.

But I guess some fanboys simply need stuff to brag about, so trying to prove them wrong won´t be of much use ....

grog.gif

w00000t !!!111one

bow.gif

EDIT:

And that being said...

*Veho shoots the thread dead*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I met you in my dreams.