Wii #2930 - Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition (USA)

arogance1

Trophies
XP
Country
If you trim the blank space from the disc, will it compress down to something stupid like 25Mb, like the Mario Collectors Edition?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you trim the blank space from the disc, will it compress down to something stupid like 25Mb, like the Mario Collectors Edition?
Nuh uh, this is not just 6 mere roms on a disc.
It's a fully developed package that celebrates Kirby's History, with a museum gallery with screenshots, videos and descriptions of the games and more, has three episodes of the Kirby anime series, and challenge courses straight from Return to Dreamland, plus brand new courses like races against Magolor and a Boss Rush challenge that uses a Smash bros ability (like in Amazing Mirror)

D

Deleted_11405

fake, cos of special edition, but what togethers side of storie perhaps to think of something, it's like eating dummies in box or no ,but why to know truth, is like what on your own screen, there are dreams ofcourse, personality of some think can wear as family big world little close, about it. it's playable new news see it's like more turtles, what april means by wear virtual reality in mode.. glass and screen do, far away like a second chance doing things in the game called descent, and the toaster-baker in front for plugin/pulling operations

D

Deleted_11405

fake, cos of special edition, but what togethers side of storie perhaps to think of something, it's like eating dummies in box or no ,but why to know truth, is like what on your own screen, there are dreams ofcourse, personality of some think can wear as family big world little close, about it. it's playable new news see it's like more turtles, what april means by wear virtual reality in mode.. glass and screen do, far away like a second chance doing things in the game called descent, and the toaster-baker in front for plugin/pulling operations
What a nice game. ^^
I'm gonna buy it now.

who's got nothing thinking someone pays later, hlieeghters
how we can feel that's a part of proof of ritch/wealth, of you see and see me, well at least you can find more around what can stuck to it, but, well how's special, when it going like use/consume, in little things, pretty an idea hard to take long to understand, maybe good for some yes! we should find maybe more together response what about it, then things dont get so long like this writings can. (maybe make a double reply window with a puzzle letterword game? partymarty who kno this was fixed)

kirby and kirby why the double brand, kirby can cause worryness in household and work to approve, double meansing without exult (language detect, quick or full) like hot can make shoes melt, the hardware rules do denie so wii bring more it's like too less keep it to mix more free, any price grown even when solid half old things do keep doing what you know, it's like single understanding, surviving blackout marching sounds too much, not even yet jungle it takes time for too easy recycle binning forzaíng out of space? it's like a thin cap, waterstuff with hair, dumpin, to find easy lose, one hair on your glasses as a aircraft exhaust ,virtua spring dept like water on %vote?, a tale as the moon split, whats that in your piama. free as a weap putting first people on the plane and say to the screen i still see my own burn at the end of what you smoke, sec(a)or@\addons/rips/demo's of pie honey see sang with a burst, new one flew from the peacefull park of piratebay his, hookey-pookey sticky of u2 one must dance one must fall its a cream pink panter and with an E. different, but kind pushes, drug-technics but its all time yoyo, on an pendant, new yoyo rage on djjdjdjdj compare prehis nadsam with the pling plong same song. we brochurre as tolling iconclocking the land what in the other hand a brown spot, brownish,soo brown power,pour,same colour, overduetting gameoverdwelling, this is the ende for icono, (j)(t)(k)mon-key_own??we are are u eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee megaman what was the q (kwee) earthappel/pear on the beginning job's free his ritch ritch eye frownies difference to say we black we white we black back on lite elite's oldgame/titus second to that/dad dna aids on aUTO BON-ON-BLUE maggie, crystal mm's papers&mousse nopillon yspe high stakes on cpu's, no feed for real bugs, speedy and one 2 cache last auto saved:23-52-44 worldday edit cancel submit fulljack? that's that's genna no senna gba gbl ghb

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What a nice game. ^^
I'm gonna buy it now.

who's got nothing thinking someone pays later, hlieeghters
how we can feel that's a part of proof of ritch/wealth, of you see and see me, well at least you can find more around what can stuck to it, but, well how's special, when it going like use/consume, in little things, pretty an idea hard to take long to understand, maybe good for some yes! we should find maybe more together response what about it, then things dont get so long like this writings can. (maybe make a double reply window with a puzzle letterword game? partymarty who kno this was fixed)

kirby and kirby why the double brand, kirby can cause worryness in household and work to approve, double meansing without exult (language detect, quick or full) like hot can make shoes melt, the hardware rules do denie so wii bring more it's like too less keep it to mix more free, any price grown even when solid half old things do keep doing what you know, it's like single understanding, surviving blackout marching sounds too much, not even yet jungle it takes time for too easy recycle binning forzaíng out of space? it's like a thin cap, waterstuff with hair, dumpin, to find easy lose, one hair on your glasses as a aircraft exhaust ,virtua spring dept like water on %vote?, a tale as the moon split, whats that in your piama. free as a weap putting first people on the plane and say to the screen i still see my own burn at the end of what you smoke, sec(a)or@\addons/rips/demo's of pie honey see sang with a burst, new one flew from the peacefull park of piratebay his, hookey-pookey sticky of u2 one must dance one must fall its a cream pink panter and with an E. different, but kind pushes, drug-technics but its all time yoyo, on an pendant, new yoyo rage on djjdjdjdj compare prehis nadsam with the pling plong same song. we brochurre as tolling iconclocking the land what in the other hand a brown spot, brownish,soo brown power,pour,same colour, overduetting gameoverdwelling, this is the ende for icono, (j)(t)(k)mon-key_own??we are are u eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee megaman what was the q (kwee) earthappel/pear on the beginning job's free his ritch ritch eye frownies difference to say we black we white we black back on lite elite's oldgame/titus second to that/dad dna aids on aUTO BON-ON-BLUE maggie, crystal mm's papers&mousse nopillon yspe high stakes on cpu's, no feed for real bugs, speedy and one 2 cache last auto saved:23-52-44 worldday edit cancel submit fulljack? that's that's genna no senna gba gbl ghb
WHAT?!

Reactions: 1 person

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it is quite clear. Obviously one must dance. Also, one must fall. It really is a cream pink panter (sic) AND with an E! So, in closing, Kirby (which I have yet to actually get to work properly through WiiFlow) is a Nadsam with the pling plong. You know. The same song (I think someone had a stroke).

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Will there ever be a work around to this troublesome game? Pink is the candy rolling in our mouth, though be carefull not to swallow, or the bittersweetness will surround the last glimps of light you see , luckely it will be ...Kirby.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D