Wii #1930 - Zangeki no Reginleiv (Japan)

Meowayne

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
laugh.gif

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
78 normal crystals
4 water crystals
3 earth crystals

I get no points o-o"

About the chat, all I know is "OK", "GO! GO!" and "ハハハ" which means HAHAHA

Raikage46

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I got this game right after it's release and it's awesome, even online works without any lag. But where in online mode can I find my FriendCode? The game becomes more difficult at some point (around stage 20) and the menu is easy to understand.
Because the chances for a western release are not very high, I started a petition (you can find it on: petitionspot.com/petitions/dynamicslash), so please sign it, if you want it.

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Bottom right corner of the lobby menu, there are two red buttons, left one is friend roster which has your FC and your friends, and I don't really know what the other one is..

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Raikage46 said:
So, how can I play with someone from my friendlist or have I to open a room in the lobby?
Either you or the person you wanna play with from your friendslist has to make a room. The ppl/person that didnt make the room can then go to their friendslist and click the person's name and in the big right box it will display a red oval that you click to join the room they are in.

Edit: Holy crap how many online missions are there? I entered a room that was on stage 84 @_@ then the host changed it to stage 44.

Skoopman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
silkyskeeter said:
Raikage46 said:
So, how can I play with someone from my friendlist or have I to open a room in the lobby?
Either you or the person you wanna play with from your friendslist has to make a room. The ppl/person that didnt make the room can then go to their friendslist and click the person's name and in the big right box it will display a red oval that you click to join the room they are in.

Edit: Holy crap how many online missions are there? I entered a room that was on stage 84 @_@ then the host changed it to stage 44.

Well I guess a lot :wtf: This game focuses on co-op online play I guess, which is great.

Did any1 finish the single player? I was busy the last days so I'm somewhere around mission 35 I think.

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Skoopman said:
Well I guess a lot :wtf: This game focuses on co-op online play I guess, which is great.

Did any1 finish the single player? I was busy the last days so I'm somewhere around mission 35 I think.
Nah. I have been playing nothing but online play for the last few days. (really dont see a point in playing it offline to tell you the truth) I am on stage 22 on story mode.

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I'm at around 35 in story mode too, and like 16 online
I like playing the story mode, I like the story elements in it, it's hard for me to play online mode as usually almost all of the crystals go to other players (mostly because I like attacking from afar most of the time), so I'm left to play alone online, or offline

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OmerMe said:
I'm at around 35 in story mode too, and like 16 online
I like playing the story mode, I like the story elements in it, it's hard for me to play online mode as usually almost all of the crystals go to other players (mostly because I like attacking from afar most of the time), so I'm left to play alone online, or offline
LoL the later stages you dont have to worry about ppl taking all the crystals xD because you are placed at seperate sides of the field. and have to take hordes after hordes of spawns. I think stage 25 is the first stage like that...or is it 24....one of the 2. I love those stages...only problem is if someone is dying and needs your help they are screwed because the map is huge. Took me 20-30 seconds of nonstop dashing to get to someone to help them @_@ (ended up doing in vain because he died before I could get to him) Im on stage 33 online but I have beaten stage past that but not in sequential order. So my list goes kinda wonky. It goes 1-33 then 35 36 37 40 41 45 47 61 64 67 xD. I need to do the numbers inbetween those numbers. but it takes so long for ppl to join my rooms. And trust me some of those you need some help. And whenever I join another room, they are either; just starting their online games, playing stages I have already did, or playing stage 71 or something. I dont mind doing any of the earlier ones but the later of that list is just annoying. We either fail or their is some female user that keeps using the explosive arrows and killing the melee'ers so you end up wasting time on a failed run because of some inconsiderate female user.

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I always bombed you guys when playing with you because I don't have the bow I use in story mode. xD
I'll finish story mode first, then I'll play more online with you hopefully, I hope I'll have the time, I have about 5 days off starting this Thursday, and then 2-3 weeks off at the end of March, so I'll have plenty of time for games. D:

alaeddine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I've just began playing this game today, unfortunatly just with Wiimote ( i'm getting a WM+ tomorrow ) but it stills awesome!
I was wondering how to get new weapons? ( espacially that bow that causes explosions ) ( i'm in the 3rd or 4th lvl )

Thanks

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
alaeddine said:
Hello,
I've just began playing this game today, unfortunatly just with Wiimote ( i'm getting a WM+ tomorrow ) but it stills awesome!
I was wondering how to get new weapons? ( espacially that bow that causes explosions ) ( i'm in the 3rd or 4th lvl )

Thanks
You have to take the dropped jewels and gems (or w/e you wanna call them) and use them in the weapon unlocking menu (the 3rd option at the screen that shows your character) The pink icons are for unlocking weapons for the girl and the blue ones are for unlocking weapons for the boy (you have to unlock weapons for the girl to get some weapons for the boy and vise versa)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👍