Wii #0495 - Sonic Riders Zero Gravity (USA)

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I suppose we'll have to wait and see if this is a bad dump or something, according to some people on BC, it works on WiiFree with no problems. Has anyone tested it on Wiikey pre-1.9g?

kyle_jc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can confirm you can play the game on pal with wiikey 1.9g by pressing the start button on a gamecube controller or a wavebird before the opening cinematic crashes but you can only play the game using the gamecube controller or wavebird it will not let you use the wiimote

hope this helped you also it is a pretty good game much better than the last one

smile.gif

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The movie plays for a bit and then freezes at Knuckles during the chase. Always. The same exact spot.

Burned on Memorex on WiiKey 1.9g.

It really screams "bad dump". I can't see this being a modchip fault.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I wonder why it freezes on everyone... I have a NTSC-U Wii with 3.1U fw and 1.9g wiikey and it works just fine. Hasn't froze once. Nights never froze on me either. I use TDK DVD-R's at 12x speed.

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Maybe there's just a bad source floating around somewhere?

Could the guys who say it hangs and the guys who say it works post a md5 or CRC32 hash sum of their unmodified ISOs?

GamerzInc

Trophies
XP
Country
I've gotten the game from two different sources, but from the same group. Tried 3 different media, 4x/8x. Never had a problem before. It always freezes at the same spot, every time. The only way to play the game is to skip the cut-scenes.

Latest Wii and Wiikey firmware.

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
I was looking forward to this for 4 months just because it has the wifi logo. Now it screws me over just because its doesnt suport online match just some crappy leaderboard.

Thank God im a pirate!!! Arggg

Cinos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
sri.gunsha.com
XP
Country
It freezes for me as well when Knuckles does his thing in the opening cutscene, but pressing + on the wiimote before it happens starts the game with no problem as far as I can tell, the person that said it was only working with the GC controller, perhaps the game just takes the GC controller as player 1 if you have it plugged in at the start, try removing it before you start the game.

iag25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why does everyone bitch so much. This game is fun!
My sonic freezes too @ the intro movie. But got past that with the GC controller trick. Then the next load up use the wiimote.

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
.. the person that said it was only working with the GC controller, perhaps the game just takes the GC controller as player 1 if you have it plugged in at the start, try removing it before you start the game.

Cinos you are a genius unpluged my wavebird and then it let me use the wiimoteÂ
smile.gif
that's not new, Mortal Kombat Armageddon and Guilty Gear XX had this too, if there's a GC pad plugged in your wii your game will take this because it's better to play with

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I found the game really fun, im finishing the missions. The game is way more playable with a GC controler anyway, and weirdly my CGI movies doesn't freeze.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ModernSithLord @ ModernSithLord: I remember seeing the movie when I was young, made me swear up a storm when I got home. lol