Wii #0256 - MySims (Europe)

bleh124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Sorry to get off topic, but what's with none of the other games being dumped yet? It seems the Wii scene thinks that since its so easy to dump, they don't need to bother and someone else will do it...?

That is all!
smile.gif
Explain pls, i don't get it.

I see lots of games being released and the story about NTSC vs PAL, well yeah what can i say about it. It was the same when PS2 hit the market and ready to be modded

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not everyone can rip games. Not everyone has a GC-SD adapter for dumping, nor access to that LG drive for dumping (whether it be something like not being able to buy stuff online, that' s my case, anyways, but i dont want to sound like i'm complaining)

And after 5 pages of posts, is this game fun? Because most Sims games get really dry after playing them for 5 days, and people are saying its more like an animal crossing clone, which generally keep me hooked for 3 weeks. Anyone feel like giving a mini-review?

oteck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
its almost like AC but w/o the money/loan but thats been replace by the horrible hours spent in the tool shop building furnitures like legos.

also anyone getting annoyed w/ the constant loading? it's pissing me off

Louse76

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I think I've figured it out.

Now that it costs nearly $10 to rent a damn game from Blockbuster, the scene can no longer afford it.

If I weren't so cheap, I really would take care of it myself. If I had some people to chip in, I'd seriously consider it. I just need to learn how to upload to newsgroups.

Oh, and for the legally conscious, I am talking [in code] about Linux Distributions of course!

Slipurson

Trophies
Website
www.slipurson.nu
XP
Country
its almost like AC but w/o the money/loan but thats been replace by the horrible hours spent in the tool shop building furnitures like legos.

also anyone getting annoyed w/ the constant loading? it's pissing me off

i am quite annoyed by the loading screens all the time and the constant reading from the DVD.. i mean you do not stay more then a little while in the same area, why not let it stay read into memory..

other then that i really enjoy the game
smile.gif
quite addicting as someone said..
tongue.gif

Clushje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think I've figured it out.

Now that it costs nearly $10 to rent a damn game from Blockbuster, the scene can no longer afford it.

If I weren't so cheap, I really would take care of it myself. If I had some people to chip in, I'd seriously consider it. I just need to learn how to upload to newsgroups.

Oh, and for the legally conscious, I am talking [in code] about Linux Distributions of course!
You should stop posting, you look really stupid saying stuff like that...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: who's up for rating and showing some playlists? https://gbatemp.net/blogs/blog/playlist-rating.5153/