Gaming Why is bomberman r so cheap on amazon?

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• same.png
    same.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 186
Reactions: Zhongtiao1

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the reviews....

FAKE TRACKING NUMBER. THIS IS A SCAM!
By Albert Czerwinski on March 26, 2017.

5 out of 5 stars

Greatest Zelda ever.
By Jay Cole on March 26, 2017.

1 out of 5 stars

Scammers. Fake tracking number. Only bad experience I've had on amazon in 8 years.
By jJustin on March 25, 2017.

1 out of 5 stars

SCAM gave fake tracking number through usps
By dj d. on March 25, 2017.

1 out of 5 stars

Scam, Bogus tracking number. Said it is coming from New Jersey, but has a 3 week delivery time. Contacted Amazon and they are investigating seller. Amazon to...

That said if you don't care double check the amazon protection, sometimes with these scams you're not the target. Sometimes they get these through shady methods sell cheap to be quick, collect the money from you and the shady source is doing the shipping.

Long story short, I got a DSi at launch for $49.99 though Amazon back in the day. Took a shot after seeing the sale was protected.

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang I checked the buying history from the two sellers I bought from and they all have new 1-star feedback, case closed: If it's too good to be true, it probably is. :(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have to wait 3 days after the expected shipping date to get a refund from amazon right?

Zhongtiao1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang I checked the buying history from the two sellers I bought from and they all have new 1-star feedback, case closed: If it's too good to be true, it probably is. :(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have to wait 3 days after the expected shipping date to get a refund from amazon right?

Don't jump ship yet! Wait it out :D It probably will not come, but if it does, it's good for us.

D

Deleted User

Don't buy if seller has a fake name or anything related to ebooks/books in name.
The layout seems to be: <Item, Word, Name> <Fake surname related to item, books>
<random letter><ebook/book><numbers, random word>

Zhongtiao1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My seller has nothing left on his storefront... T-minus 2 days until he pulls through, or I start filing the claim through Amazon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air.