Homebrew Why hasn't anyone thought of running homebrew through Wii U Chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"Why hasn't any one thought to hack it through..." maybe they have but it fruitless.

Perhaps this attack vector is far less feasible than any other more obvious and tried and tested methods.

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
Are you trying to hack the packets that are sent through the network or something?
I doubt the Wii U Chat has an exploit in the network or else you could just use the internet browser for that. (or crunchyroll, but that doesn't work either) I read that the internet browser still has other bugs that need exploited.

Last edited by DarthDub,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's possible, it's just members like you that prevent it. If you have nothing good to say than don't say it all. If you think the thread is pointless than remove it and move on. Its not a hard concept.

Not everyone is all knowing like you and can know everything. You should write a book or a blog so that we may learn from your wisdom and invite the other jackasses on this site as guest bloggers. Maybe, just maybe than everyone else can learn enough from you guys and there won't be anymore "pointless threads" and all the other excuses you guys use to act like dicks
First, if the absurdity of the thread and threads like it isn't pointed out, then their frequency won't be reduced. Second, it's possible to point out the pointlessness of this kind of thread while still being civil. There's no need for snide remarks.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The only person being unnecessarily uncivil in this thread is wolf-snake. Lacius is being firm but fair, I'm not seeing anything unreasonable there. Let's move on.

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's interesting you bring this up, because actually a long time ago there was an exploit that utilized the WiiU Chat. However, it was quickly destroyed and never recovered again. The people you initially created it swore to never hack the WiiU again because when they tested the WiiU Chat exploit a phenomenon occurred. Once they pulled the lever and began the exploit, instantly a flash and apparently the motherboards completely swapped between consoles.

CXNELP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jeez i think he gets the point, just calm down and let this thread die srsly. It gets annoying to constantly see this thread.

aykay55

Professional Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
throw ideas if you have thoroughly researched this exploit stuff.
FYI, I did research it, and there was nothing I could find on it, so I turned to the more knowledgeable heads on GBATemp who could tell me if it's possible, and how. And I just get criticism after criticism. God, this is a place to learn from each other!

ShonenJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
FYI, I did research it, and there was nothing I could find on it, so I turned to the more knowledgeable heads on GBATemp who could tell me if it's possible, and how. And I just get criticism after criticism. God, this is a place to learn from each other!
it could've been done but no succes. Its true sometimes in console exploits are in unusual places. your original post says something about sending the homebrew via video feed. i don't think peer to peer connection are exploitable in the sense that they sent from a another hacked console. So it couldn't recognize that exploit that got sent.

Last edited by ShonenJump,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not as scary as walking in the woods alone, and running into Wario.