UnderJinx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Since yesterday i have not recived any new alerts
But i did get one alert for a thread i have not followed for more than 6 month
Aren't you supposed to get an alert when someone reply to a thread?

What should i do
Any help appreciated

Last edited by UnderJinx,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are your settings still enabled, do you get push notifications? if so to both, not sure. I don't have this problem.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just had an idea, delete cache and cookies for temp in your browser, then renable push notifications. your other stuff should still be enabled. that's the only thing I can think of off the bat.

UnderJinx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Okay i was out an a walk and when i got back i had 2 alerts 1 from this thread and 1 from a thread from
yesterday. But i have not got any alerts from the TheFlow bd-jb thread and i have been following it
since this morning

Just tried what you recommended

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay i was out an a walk and when i got back i had 2 alerts 1 from this thread and 1 from a thread from
yesterday. But i have not got any alerts from the TheFlow bd-jb thread and i have been following it
since this morning

Just tried what you recommended
no idea what could be wrong then. I guess this is a staff question, if something is messed up with your account.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
If you don't see every new post in a thread then usually you won't get any more alerts for a thread. The most common cause for that is when a thread starts a new page and you don't navigate to that new page, or when you see the alert for posts but don't actually go to the thread and read those posts.

You can test that by simply going to that PS5 thread, and going straight to the last page, then see if you get alerts.

UnderJinx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
If you don't see every new post in a thread then usually you won't get any more alerts for a thread. The most common cause for that is when a thread starts a new page and you don't navigate to that new page, or when you see the alert for posts but don't actually go to the thread and read those posts.

You can test that by simply going to that PS5 thread, and going straight to the last page, then see if you get alerts.

Apperantly it's required that you make at least one post on a thread
before you get any alerts. Atleast for me
Got an alert for this thread

TheFlow has discovered a major exploit

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
xn--rck9c.xn--tckwe
XP
Country
United States
Apperantly it's required that you make at least one post on a thread
before you get any alerts. Atleast for me
Got an alert for this thread

TheFlow has discovered a major exploit

You should also be able to simply click the Watch button in the top right. You can also watch whole forums, but I think that only gives an alert for new threads, not new posts in each thread, so you'd still need to watch the threads you care about.

スクリーンショット 0004-06-11 20.30.18.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it