Quaker Registry

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Okay guys, it's totally not a sleep deprived 5:34am random thought.

I'm gonna use this thread to register predictions that the voice in my head is telling me regarding Quakers.

I already know what kind of humans lurks this thread, and I'd be surprised if said humans wouldn't either:
a. Flood the thread with bullshit.
b. Locks thread just for the lols.
So with that in mind, I'll post some rules for me:

1. Every Quaker Prediction will have an Important Posts Threadmark when it happens. So even if (and trust me, it will) this thread gets invaded with nonsense, there's going to be some sort of organization, which is what I'm looking for as the OP.

2. I did not forget to explain this rule.

3. Every Quaker prediction will try to be as accurate as the voices in my head tells me to be. So, if I omit information in some posts, blame the guy with the strange voice.

4. I do hope to get some sort of registry, so expect this thread to be bumped even with months of inactivity, usually that's going to happen if/when the voice in my head tells me to bump the thread with more Quakers.

5. Confirmed Quakers will get the Important Posts Threadmarks followed by a notification. Quakers will have an indeterminate possible activity time. If a post doesn't get the Important Post Threadmark between 7 and 15 days ahead of it's original post, then that means that Quaker it's invalid.

6. Please do not take seriously, and that returns us to rule number 2.

7. Even if thread gets locked, be aware that I will only make more with the same objective in mind, which is registration of further information. I do not intend to spam the site, that's not the goal of this thread.

8. The main goal of the voice in my head is to make me look stupider, which is why this is in EOF.

9. Just for funsies :P

Without anything else to say, let's start this thread and let's see how inaccurate I can be.

I'm going to start with Quaker #1.

Quaker #1: Northeast Asia at day. Somewhere between 6.2° and 7.4°. Followed by Tsunami alert for the Pacific.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
prod_ec_1573834202

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol