Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Roxas93 said:
Its really lame how a game called love plus which i never even heard of and dragonball z kai boudaken whatever its called get a English patch and not this game there is just no logic to this really
Not really, these games are very popular, not remakes, and very fun. Seriously, those games are far more popular than OSS and I don't appreciate you underselling them. This coming from a Battle Network fanboy (well, a Megaman fanboy in general).

I was trying to support you before, I'm sorry but after you said this, I don't know if you truly understand what you're asking for.

It's Dragon Ball Kai: Ultimate Butoden by the way.

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As an die hard fan of megaman, I would really love to see this get translated. However, we have to take in reality that no one, including capcom, is going to translate it.

Why?
1: Its just Megaman Battle Network 1. With a special part in the storyline. One could say, "Why not just translate that one extra part?" They could, but even so, you would have to play through almost the entire game just to play that one part. And, ...

2: Its a nice little addition, but its just not worth the effort. (I played through it, which is why im telling you this.)

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
T_T

Someone should close this in my opinion....Apparently he's not understanding.

Im baffled that he compared people wanting to translate the NEW dragonball Z game over OOS and this is coming from a general megaman fanboy.

Roxas93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Roxas93 said:
Its really lame how a game called love plus which i never even heard of and dragonball z kai boudaken whatever its called get a English patch and not this game there is just no logic to this really
Not really, these games are very popular, not remakes, and very fun. Seriously, those games are far more popular than OSS and I don't appreciate you underselling them. This coming from a Battle Network fanboy (well, a Megaman fanboy in general).

I was trying to support you before, I'm sorry but after you said this, I don't know if you truly understand what you're asking for.
I mean i like dragon ball z and all but really its not that popular anymore and love plus is just like a dating sim game i just don't see the logic.

Roxas93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whatever, you guys can flame me all you want all my effort is point less and i really don't know why

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Roxas93 said:
I mean i like dragon ball z and all but really its not that popular anymore and love plus is just like a dating sim game i just don't see the logic.

Dragon Ball Z is not popular anymore? Dude which rock do you live under? If it wasn't popular it wouldn't have a remasterization.
Not to mention DB/Z is and will always be a classic, it'll be popular 'til the end of time.
As much as I love Battle Network, it's just a spin-off, it has the same amount of lovers than it has of haters. That's why you can't compare Megaman.exe to Dragon Ball.

And I really think this topic has to be closed since it has no direction at all.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure no one's trying to flame you (at least im not) we are just trying to explain to you why an OOS translation will probably never be done. As a huge fanboy of megaman BNN I hoped for someone to do a translation, but I didn't get my hopes up.

We are just trying to get you to understand why it won't happen and give you solutions.

WiKiLEAK

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you should try re-focusing all that effort into knowing jap and how to hack/translate DS Roms

And please close this thread ... he is still not getting it ... which is sad
moogle.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Roxas93 said:
Whatever, you guys can flame me all you want all my effort is point less and i really don't know why
Exactly, that's our point: you just don't get it!
Look, I don't want to discourage you, but you don't seem to understand that due to it just being a remake with a new scenario, no one really wants to do it. As a whole, not that many people want it, and there are not many translators that really want to do all of that work for a few people.
We're not flaming you, you just don't seem to get the big picture. I'm sorry if this sounds mean and it's not meant to.

I wish you luck Roxas, I truly do.

Roxas93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean i love dbz as much as the next guy but whatever no one wants to make an easy translation then whatever, this community is lame.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Really...your attacking a community for not wanting to do something you want done.

Edit- if its so easy do it yourself dude and leave it alone. Several people explained how it wouldn't be so easy. Stop being a child about this and move on. I've been on this forum for almost three years and I've never been more irritated as I am now by the immaturity of another member

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Roxas93 said:
I mean i love dbz as much as the next guy but whatever no one wants to make an easy translation then whatever, this community is lame.
I'm sorry you feel that way, we tried to help you, we took time out of our day to help you and you attack us...
Oh well, Que Sera, Sera.

noname9889

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Roxas93 said:
Its more you don't get how translating works. It's not like they can copy and paste the script from the original. The sheer amount to work to place the script into the game makes it not worth it, especially when theres better games around, because the new DBZ game is one of the best fighting games on the ds, and as you mentioned earlier, Love Plus is just a dating game. An extremely good dating game with honestly more demand then this. So why you don't you stop being stubborn, see the big picture, and how very very insignificant this game is in it. Theres better games to translate, and as it turns out, the're not bad ports. The're good games. So play them instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo