Not open for further replies.

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey all,

I am sorry to say but I really hate one of the staff members he's arrogant thinks he's the best. I am sorry I just can't bear his posts anymore! D:

is there a reason why I can't ignore staff?

I want to ignore a reporter(ugn that must say enough already) but yeah he's just an ass. >_>

Thanks,

Langin

Ps. meh I guess I can't ignore staff since they are important?

Reactions: 1 person

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Staff are better than normal members in every way. Normal members are pretty much trash. Any post made by a staff member is filled with wisdom and knowledge, when a normal stupid member reads it it makes him a better person, so we disabled the ignore staff option for your own good.

^New signature.
Nope!

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Staff are better than normal members in every way. Normal members are pretty much trash. Any post made by a staff member is filled with wisdom and knowledge, when a normal stupid member reads it it makes him a better person, so we disabled the ignore staff option for your own good.
Now I'm sad thanks alot :P

Lanlan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do reporters even do? It seems that soulx posts all of the news around here.

Diarrhea isn't news.
HAHAHAHA YOU'RE SO FUNNY OMG YOUR SHARP WIT AND DRY SARCASM HAS ME IN STITCHES

I'll specify for this one time that I was not being sarcastic.
That would imply soulx actually posts diarrhea. Which is impossible. So you're completely wrong in every way.

Reactions: 2 people

EbraamMorcos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

^New signature.

^New signature.
how do you do that

Daku93

Trophies
Website
usrcheat.cwsurf.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The

This is why I really love the stuff over here. It's not as stiff as the stuff in other forums. :)

Lanlan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This is why I really love the stuff over here. It's not as stiff as the stuff in other forums. :)
I love how I can kinda argue with Guild and not get banned.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I was seriously expecting a huge flame war when I saw the title of this thread. How pleasantly surprised I was to see a bunch of really funny Guild posts instead.

Though I didn't know he was a staff member. Great, we're screwed. :lol:

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Staff are better than normal members in every way. Normal members are pretty much trash.

This brings a whole new meaning to "trash talk".

Only normal members can talk trash. All staff posts are filled with constructive criticism and words to live by.

p1ngpong said:
I cant teach you how to enjoy tits and vaginas instead of cocks and big fat hairy man bums. Sorry.

Class and ingenuity brimming right from the letters. Our glorious leaders grace us with their presence.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all,

I am sorry to say but I really hate one of the staff members he's arrogant thinks he's the best. I am sorry I just can't bear his posts anymore! D:

is there a reason why I can't ignore staff?

I want to ignore a reporter(ugn that must say enough already) but yeah he's just an ass. >_>

Thanks,

Langin

Because whether or not you like one of the staff members, you have to follow their directions, and you can't do that very well when you have one of them on ignore. I think I know who you're talking about though. He's not an ass, just misunderstood.

Reporters aren't exactly important or giving much direction.
Just sayin'.

The ignore feature is a retarded one to begin with. Just don't read *insert Anon Reporter here*'s posts. That's what the rest of us do.

Reactions: 1 person

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't understand why anyone would want to ignore any of the staff members. They're all great people. Go visit GameFaqs for a month or two and you'll learn what shit staff is really like.

Reactions: 7 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1