• Likes 3

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It's true. All this time I have only been pretending, only to troll WiiMiiSwitch and to look better in front of the furries on GBAtemp. I would never support that group of disgusting sexual fetishists. My "fursona" is in reality just an anime human-person that's a representation of me. I don't even understand people who like so-called "catgirls" or "catboys". Do you hear that, The Catboy and DinohScene? Yeah, I don't like the two of you. Never did. DinohScene, you're just a biased and immature mod. I'm sorry, Mama Looigi and Julie Pilgrim. I always hated both of you. VinsCool and x65943? Never liked you either. Can't even do their jobs properly. I'm sorry. I know this will disappoint a lot of members, my followers, the staff, and the people on here that I would have called my friends. Yes, even YOU, the person reading this. Even Creamu. I never liked you. It's sad that it had to come to this, but I think this was finally the time to say the truth. I am deeply sorry for lying to all of you for so long.

I do not actually believe that the staff is biased and immature or can't do their jobs properly.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's true. All this time I have only been pretending, only to troll WiiMiiSwitch and to look better in front of the furries on GBAtemp. I would never support that group of disgusting sexual fetishists. My "fursona" is in reality just an anime human-person that's a representation of me. I don't even understand people who like so-called "catgirls" or "catboys". Do you hear that, The Catboy and DinohScene? Yeah, I don't like the two of you. Never did. DinohScene, you're just a biased and immature mod. I'm sorry, Mama Looigi and Julie Pilgrim. I always hated both of you. VinsCool and x65943? Never liked you either. Can't even do their jobs properly. I'm sorry. I know this will disappoint a lot of members, my followers, the staff, and the people on here that I would have called my friends. Yes, even YOU, the person reading this. Even Creamu. I never liked you. It's sad that it had to come to this, but I think this was finally the time to say the truth. I am deeply sorry for lying to all of you for so long.

I do not actually believe that the staff is biased and immature or can't do their jobs properly.
You're not WiiMiiSwitch though.

Reactions: Megadriver94

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Little secret: @Creamu is @WiiMiiSwitch

1678275269471.png

Last edited by Hayato213,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0HUC3gnPMZs&pp=ygUXTWVtY2FyZCBwcm8gMSwgMiBhbmQgZ2M%3D