Is there one available then?
unsure.gif

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
maybe it's just me being greedy (although, i dont see much need for an r4i so maybe not) but i'd go with a re-draw

as was even mentioned by staff before the results of the compo were released, different people are in different timezones so certain people completing the compo first isn't exactly fair to determine a winner anyway~

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Toni Plutonij said:
That is true, however, completing the whole Hunt in just two hours is quite an achievement!
who's to say another didn't complete it within minutes of seeing it when they woke up in their respective timezone?
(i know i didn't, i was stuck on the tempcast bit for quite a while
tongue.gif
)

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
mercluke said:
Toni Plutonij said:
That is true, however, completing the whole Hunt in just two hours is quite an achievement!
who's to say another didn't complete it within minutes of seeing it when they woke up in their respective timezone?
(i know i didn't, i was stuck on the tempcast bit for quite a while
tongue.gif
)
Because it's impossible to complete it within minutes
tongue.gif

wink.gif

If you have a guide in front of you, it would take up to hour just to go trough all the steps.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to vote yes.

Because:

A) I don't really care as it's only an R4 and I never even completed the contest.

B) He finished it much to quickly to be human, if we don't give it to him he may become enraged and destroy us.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
_Chaz_ said:
I have to vote yes.

Because:

A) I don't really care as it's only an R4 and I never even completed the contest.

B) He finished it much to quickly to be human, if we don't give it to him he may become enraged and destroy us.
rofl.gif

D

Deleted_171835

Redraw.
There's the time-zone issue. Person x could still have been sleeping while Rowan was solving the clues. If Person x was awake when Tempmas started, they could have finished before Rowan.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SoulSnatcher said:
Redraw.
There's the time-zone issue. Person x could still have been sleeping while Rowan was solving the clues. If Person x was awake when Tempmas started, they could have finished before Rowan.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not as scary as walking in the woods alone, and running into Wario.