Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I use Firefox, but sometimes I use IE if a page messes up in FF.
For fastest I chose Firefox, not because I know exactly how fast each browser is, but just because it's the fastest of the two that I use.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Chrome for me, although if a page decides to fail at loading, I switch over to FF/Safari. (Safari runs faster on my PC than FF)

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I use Firefox for downloads. If I'm not planning to download anything I use Chrome since it uses less RAM and my pc sucks.

Mazor

Z80 master arch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Didn't expect that many to actually believe any of those four to be the fastest.

Sure, they would be the most popular since they are generally considered the best, but to actually believe they are faster than browsers with much less features, like text-based browsers that have next to no features at all, you really have to be pretty ignorant.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Mazor said:
Didn't expect that many to actually believe any of those four to be the fastest.

Sure, they would be the most popular since they are generally considered the best, but to actually believe they are faster than browsers with much less features, like text-based browsers that have next to no features at all, you really have to be pretty ignorant.
I believe the second question means: "What one is the fastest from the ones you use?"

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Chrome 10.0 dev, switched from Firefox a couple months back. I love how it's so much faster in every aspect. As for extensions, Chrome nearly has them all, so that's not really bad anymore.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Mazor said:

And that (practically) nobody uses anymore.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
I use rockmelt, which is a chrome based browser with integrated facebook features and rss feed.
Kinda neat I guess.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
I nearly always use google chrome. I find it fast, simple, and sleek without a load of add ons taking up half the screen on ie8.

Although:
If i want in private browsing etc. i use firefox.
If i want speed (especially at startup) i use ie 9.

The reason i don't use ie 9 all the time is due to it still being in beta and atm it seems to be a bit glitchy, especially with vista x64....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf