Hacking Which URL filtering should be removed to play XCX online?

manpccore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i asked this many times and people ignored me for many times just want to know reason and fix fir this, using wii u spoof 5.5.1 , game always goes offline mode and yes i have latest update for xenoblade chronicle X Disc version

Deleted member 371699

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have no problems connecting to Xenoblade and Splatoon when I have the following urls blocked:

nus.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
nus.cdn.shop.wii.com
nus.cdn.wup.shop.nintendo.net
nus.wup.shop.nintendo.net
nus.c.shop.nintendowifi.net

Try removing urls that aren't on the above list from your filter, one by one until you find the one that blocks games, I guess. If anyone can be more specific that'd be great, but at least here's a starting point for you.

Last edited by Deleted member 371699,
Reactions: ossay78

Azeryn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
none of those will stop you from playing online. the only thing that will stop you is not having the most recent game update.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Any URL filter that doesn't have "nus" in it (except the cbvc one) can be removed, certain ones will block eShop or online but nus is strictly for system updates (hence Nintendo Update Server.) You can kind of tell by the URL what they are for.

ossay78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have no problems connecting to Xenoblade and Splatoon when I have the following urls blocked:

nus.cdn.shop.wii.com

Try removing urls that aren't on the above list from your filter, one by one until you find the one that blocks games, I guess. If anyone can be more specific that'd be great, but at least here's a starting point for you.

so, it confirms that XCX online from disc has no issue. then, what is the latest update version of XCX? as far as I know the US version is at 1.0.1.

ossay78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
The latest version is actually 1.0.2. If he has that but the game keeps disconnecting him, its more than likely just a problem with his internet.

I see, problem solved then.
I guess its time to buy XCX Game Disc and play it with spoofed wiiu.

manpccore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The latest version is actually 1.0.2. If he has that but the game keeps disconnecting him, its more than likely just a problem with his internet.

the game doesnt connect at all, its not internet problem and am using 1.0.2, can anyone tell me the update size they got ? mine is 85mb installed with wupinstaller

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it say 1.0.2 on the title screen? Also double-check that you downloaded the update for the right region. I accidentally got one of my updates for the wrong region and it still wanted an update when I tried to launch it. If it isn't giving you an update nag (and you can launch the game without problems) then I'm not sure what the issue is. Try double-checking everything you can think of. That's how I usually solve these sorts of things. It usually turns out I made some noobish mistake somewhere. Good luck.

manpccore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it say 1.0.2 on the title screen? Also double-check that you downloaded the update for the right region. I accidentally got one of my updates for the wrong region and it still wanted an update when I tried to launch it. If it isn't giving you an update nag (and you can launch the game without problems) then I'm not sure what the issue is. Try double-checking everything you can think of. That's how I usually solve these sorts of things. It usually turns out I made some noobish mistake somewhere. Good luck.
yes it says 1.0.2 and doesnt ask for update just starting offline, which url filterings are u using and are u using tubehax?

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using tubehax with a router backup. I really doubt this will help you, but if it does, then it'll be worth knowing. I'm blocking these on my router:
tagaya.wup.shop.nintendo.net
ecs.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
ias.wup.shop.nintendo.net
cp3s.cdn.nintendowifi.net
npdl.cdn.nintendowifi.net
cas.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
eou.cdn.nintendowifi.net
pls.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
npul.c.app.nintendowifi.net
nus.cdn.shop.wii.com
ecs.wup.shop.nintendo.net
ccs.wup.shop.nintendo.net
ccs.cdn.wup.shop.nintendo.net

manpccore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using tubehax with a router backup. I really doubt this will help you, but if it does, then it'll be worth knowing. I'm blocking these on my router:
tagaya.wup.shop.nintendo.net
ecs.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
ias.wup.shop.nintendo.net
cp3s.cdn.nintendowifi.net
npdl.cdn.nintendowifi.net
cas.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
eou.cdn.nintendowifi.net
pls.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
npul.c.app.nintendowifi.net
nus.cdn.shop.wii.com
ecs.wup.shop.nintendo.net
ccs.wup.shop.nintendo.net
ccs.cdn.wup.shop.nintendo.net

and how big is the latest patch 1.0.2? weird thing is on flash its 100ish mb but in wii u its 85 mb , can u check ur update file size?

manpccore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok found out the problem it was noobish as u guys said: cuz this was new wiiu i didnt link my account to Nintendo ID lol, everything worked fine i can access game online now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.