Hardware Which soldering service should I use? (S Cali)

shadowboy

:D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Posting craigslist links is okay by the forum rules, right? They weren't to clear on the subject. >_>
So, I got desperate, after my friend offered to mod my wii I was going to let him, but he tried modding his own a few days ago and bricked it, so I was like no way! XD
I have a wiikey.
Anyway, I found a few trustworthy looking modders on craigslist, and was wondering which service I should choose, and, which soldering job of the first two looks better too?

no 1. Scroll down for pics of a previous install.
no 2. Pics @ bottom again.
Less trustworthy looking.
Or should I just post a WANTED add on craigslist?
Also, if anyone on the forums lives in south cali and would be willing to mod it for cheaper I would greatly appreciate it

EddyB

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I say; Do it yourself! It's realy not that hard, just take an old video/sound/lan card or something and practice soldering wires on it, you should get the feeling in about half an hour like I did (I never soldered before)

If you want to get it done by one of the 2 modders I would go for the 2nd, looks more descent.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Looks like #1 got removed. #3 is a bit....untrustworthy. #2 looks to be the most legit. Theres a guy named Cristian here in the Phx area who has been providing his services since the Xbox was first released and has moved on to Wii, but that dont help you none. (hyuk)

If you do it yourself, install a switch to disable it. Everyone seems to want those now...

shadowboy

:D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can do it for you, however, I'm located in michigan. if you want pics of my installs, go to wiinewz.com (I perform the of xiaNaix's installs). shoot me a pm if you're interested.

http://psx-scene.com/forums/reviewz/53325-wiikey-review.html
I actually did consider you and takrin for the job, but I don't wanna pay shipping, cost for 1 day delivery is WAAAY to much.
Anyway, I guess I'll post a WANTED add and if no one replies by thursday make an appointment for #2 on friday.Thanks for the help guys
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F