Wait, make it:
laugh.gif
North America
smile.gif
& Japan
smileipb2.png
ftw
biggrin.gif

Also, they say Physx really improves your performance, but it needs two GPUs, wonder if 7200GS can be linked to 9600 GT?

Freaker

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
teamos.org
XP
Country
As was mentioned before, the 4850 is better in terms of price/performance, so if you can afford that it'd be much recommended over the 9600GT. That said, I have a 9600GT and just got a 24" Monitor. Haven't tried any newish FPS on max res, but it runs RTS games like Red Alert 3 and Company of Heroes on max, as well as all the HL2 Source Engine games.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raestloz said:
@Joe88: My motherboard eh? I buy my PC piece by piece, so I think it's possible to overclock it. By the way... what does the motherboard has to do with overclock? Isn't it the processor that we want to overclock? Does it mean virtually all processors can be overclocked?
the BIOS on the motherboard allows you to overclock and have full control over the system components
motherboard company's have these bios usually custom made while other improve on already released bios
and the computer manufacturers (dell,emachines,hp) just lock up everything in the system

but yes all cpu's can be overclocked but the motherboard holds a lot of them back of and will be stuck at stock speeds

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Really? I heard nVIDIA products got much better compatibility since the "The way it's meant to be played" logo is stamped everywhere. Maybe I'll check this 4850 thing out, see what my acquaintance recommend me

Freaker

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
teamos.org
XP
Country
Raestloz said:
Really? I heard nVIDIA products got much better compatibility since the "The way it's meant to be played" logo is stamped everywhere.

Thats all just marketing. Both nVIDIA and ATi will run games fine, regardless of whether it has an nVIDIA or ATi logo stamped on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok