Which is the worse movie

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Aeladya said:
shiningnegro said:
Me n some friends for a whole week watched some bad movies (Tekken, King Of Fighters, Push, The Last Airbender, Dragonball Evolution, Street Fighter: Legend of Chun Li and Vampire sucks)

Of those movies Vampire Sucks was hands down the worse. We wanted to watch Jumper cause it was also a bad movie but no streaming site even carried it. One my friends says its just so bad it would ruin a sites rep

Jumper: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumper_%28film%29
Vampire Sucks: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampires_Suck

Please help settle this debate on which is worse

If you haven't seen them consider urself lucky

While I didn't think Push was the greatest thing since sliced cheese, it wasn't necessarily a bad movie. It was merely "meh". I understood most of it, but near the end I was confused...I'm still confused XD!

Wasn't Push that B movie where some dude is in Tokyo or something, and he and some others have like an ability or something, fuck I wish I could remember more. Been a while since I seen that movie..

SubliminalSegue

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
Aeladya said:
shiningnegro said:
Me n some friends for a whole week watched some bad movies (Tekken, King Of Fighters, Push, The Last Airbender, Dragonball Evolution, Street Fighter: Legend of Chun Li and Vampire sucks)

Of those movies Vampire Sucks was hands down the worse. We wanted to watch Jumper cause it was also a bad movie but no streaming site even carried it. One my friends says its just so bad it would ruin a sites rep

Jumper: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumper_%28film%29
Vampire Sucks: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampires_Suck

Please help settle this debate on which is worse

If you haven't seen them consider urself lucky

While I didn't think Push was the greatest thing since sliced cheese, it wasn't necessarily a bad movie. It was merely "meh". I understood most of it, but near the end I was confused...I'm still confused XD!

Wasn't Push that B movie where some dude is in Tokyo or something, and he and some others have like an ability or something, fuck I wish I could remember more. Been a while since I seen that movie..

Near as I can tell it was that movie where there was a dude, and there were those other dudes, and they didn't like that first dude, and they were like "Dude." And then they did a whole bunch of stuff, someone mentioned the name of the movie, and boom, credits.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SubliminalSegue said:
Near as I can tell it was that movie where there was a dude, and there were those other dudes, and they didn't like that first dude, and they were like "Dude." And then they did a whole bunch of stuff, someone mentioned the name of the movie, and boom, credits.
Oddly enough, that reminds me of "The Pineapple Express"... Weird huh? Push was set in Tokyo. These people had special powers. If I had my say, I would have cried "X-men" clone. But that wouldn't be fair.

EDIT: That is an inside joke in my "Inner circles".

Totoy_Kamote

Trophies
XP
Country
Sterl500 said:
SubliminalSegue said:
Oddly enough, that reminds me of "The Pineapple Express"... Weird huh?
yeah that's weird... pineapple express is the movie with lots of marijuana right?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Jumper felt more like a pilot film for a TV series than a standalone movie. A nice setup that doesn't actually explain anything and introduces enough characters and hints at an overarching plot for a series. And it made me want to watch the series but it never got made
nyanya.gif

Same thing with Push.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What Veho said although I say that about many films these days (damn HBO/showtime networks with their shows frequently featuring a complex narrative split over many shows if not series) and I will echo the Jumper was not brilliant and I doubt I will seek it out in ten years but bad was not a bad way to spend an afternoon.

As for parodies and spoofs they were one of the few things the 80s and early 90s did right.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Worst movie?
Pfft, whatever a friend of mine suggests...he has genuinely the worst taste in movies ever. He's really into "Horror" films, but really, they're just mindless gore, which is often reasonably acceptable, but the plot's of little consequence, and the characters? Who needs decent characters when you can kill them all off. He then says they're the best films EVAR and tries to force me to watch them...films such as Wrong Turn films... [/minirant]
Jumper...mmmm, it was quite good, it needed some tidying at the end I thought.

shiningnegro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
rikardo03 said:
Sterl500 said:
SubliminalSegue said:
Oddly enough, that reminds me of "The Pineapple Express"... Weird huh?
yeah that's weird... pineapple express is the movie with lots of marijuana right?

add "wheres my car" after all of them dudes and u got a totally different movie and i think there was marijuana

i havent watched jumper since it was release in theaters but when i watched vampire sucks i dont know why but it actually filled me with rage

Also the The Last Airbender did as well cause ima huge fan of the cartoon i immediately rewatched the cartoon to drive that movie out of my mind

Street Fighter Legend of Chun Li was hilarious if u just look at it from the outside. Bison wasn't even doing anything wrong he was just a simple real estate man that bought cheap land and was going to fix it up and re-sell at a higher price. And Chun Li was being trained by Lu Kang (Robin Shou is too recongizable) Street Fighter X Mortal Kombat o.o i'd play that. When Charlie was like "The enemy is over there" and points outside across the street i couldn't stop laughing why is the villian just across the street from the police and also Chun Li's spinning bird kick never actually hit anyone, it more like the enemy was like "Woah dont hit me" back up, tripped and knocked themselves out. Bison was pure evil... stealing fish from old man

I suggest if your going to watch a bad movie watch Street Fighter especially if your a fan and
since that week of bad movies we came with a new quote:

"You wanna win some oscar's throw in some gay scenes, if you wanna save a bad movie throw in some lesbian scenes"

Alot of bad movies have them

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well of the movies posted i've only seen jumper and dragonball evolution,jumper wasn't to bad but dragonball evolution(granted i'm no big DBZ fan) but even I found that movie to be kind of weird...

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Jumper = Horrible.

Buuuut... On the other hand, anything that mocks Twilight, even if it's a horrible movie, is good.
You say that until you watch it. That was the same exact reason I watched it with my Girlfriend.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
Inunah said:
Jumper = Horrible.

Buuuut... On the other hand, anything that mocks Twilight, even if it's a horrible movie, is good.
You say that until you watch it. That was the same exact reason I watched it with my Girlfriend.
I saw a couple of scenes on youtube and it was pretty funny.

....though I am the type of person to be easily amused, too. I like all that random parody shit like Scary Movie and all that.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Sterl500 said:
Inunah said:
Jumper = Horrible.

I saw a couple of scenes on youtube and it was pretty funny.

....though I am the type of person to be easily amused, too. I like all that random parody shit like Scary Movie and all that.
Don't get me wrong, there are a few funny scenes. Most of them however are over the top, and "R" rating worthy.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I should also put my (other) opinion: Parody movies, all of them, SUCK.

Superbad, The Hangover, Disaster Movie... Oh my god, it's just a bunch of idiocy mixed with crap.

SubliminalSegue

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
I think I should also put my (other) opinion: Parody movies, all of them, SUCK.

Superbad, The Hangover, Disaster Movie... Oh my god, it's just a bunch of idiocy mixed with crap.

How is Superbad and The Hangover comparative to Disaster Movie? I actually liked those two movies. They weren't "parody" movies like Vampires Suck and the rest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: @xdquerty im 16