Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
381104-gbatemp_v6.png

Which GBAtemp style do you use?

As the team behind GBAtemp start to look toward the future we are interested in finding out which GBAtemp styles are most commonly used among our visitors.

Please complete the poll above and let us know which style you use while browsing GBAtemp.

Also, if you have any other comments or suggestions regarding GBAtemp's appearance please let us know below!

Default:

ts3_default.png

Dark mode:

ts3_darkmode.png

Just black:

ts3_justblack.png

Rosey blossom:

ts3_roseyblossom.png

Deathwing Zero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I use Default (Light) because I almost never log in. I clear cookies & cache regularly so it wouldn't stay unless I made an exception, and I'm lazy. On top of that it works for threads that insane people make that use for example dark blue font color. When logged in, I use default. Because lazy. Why did I feel the need to log in and reply? Excellent question, if you find the answer do let me know.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Default light blue for me - it's iconic, I'm used to it after over a decade of browsing in that colour scheme. :P I did use the April Fools theme for the longest time, but I had some problems with it in the Staff-only sections that obviously weren't part of the prank, so regrettably I had to revert back. It's still dope for members though. :P

Default user here. Out of curiousity, shouldn't that be a super simple database query?
A database query will tell you who uses what, but it won't account for more specific opinions like a thread does. @shaunj66 is always trying to improve the layout, so I can see why he'd start a poll instead. That, plus some users don't even know that they have options in terms of themes, so it's quite informative for newbies. :P

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
The "customize colors" dialog stopped working a long time ago, so default rosey blossom, as it's the most readable.

Although I'd love a merge of the NFO theme elements with rosey blossom color scheme with Comic Sans still, as OpenDislexic is nowhere near as good as plain old Comic Sans.

Oh, and please make the new theme "fatty finger" compatible again! I still miss the old theme for the sole reason that it was more mobile-friendly. The average misclicks is around 5 to 8, while I once gave up at 31 taps and ragequited the browser.

Reactions: AmandaRose

rvtr

Nintendo DS hoarder
Trophies
Website
randommeaninglesscharacters.com
XP
Country
Canada
he NFO theme was meant to just be an April Fools joke. I didn't expect people to want to continue using it but we will do for now (we'll have to remove it at some point in the future)
:( I love that theme. It'd be the best if not for the way it messes up images.

Reactions: Sono

JRave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I basically use Darkmode. Although because the theme constantly gets reset to default for me every other day, I took the color codes and made my own userstyle to always apply it. Over time I've changed the orange to teal since I feel it looks better.

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I’ve been using the NFO theme because once it’s gone... it’s gone

Other than that
Well I use custom colors on PC (all purple because I love purple)
(Turned Vinscool’s profile colors into a whole theme)

And on mobile I use the dark theme because custom colors don’t work

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been using a custom palette since the background and text for Tempstyle 3 dark is literally too dark to be using on a PC, so everything's now configured to look more like tempstyle 2

also I'm begging you to bring back the old tempstyles, I still prefer the square look of gbatemp v5 and v6

Last edited by orangy57,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I used to have a custom theme based off the dark theme but I reverted to the dark theme as some browsers didn't save it.
That being said, dark theme ftw.
It's the best theme.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ