Gaming Which game should i buy?

Luigi324

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my brother returns from ireland and he told me he would buy me a 3ds game.
he returns on october 30th and i want a game that will come until that day.

so i've been thinking about frpgger 3d or crash. any more option? thx!

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your brother is planning on buying the game in Ireland, then I agree with chris - tell him to wait until he gets back. If he buys a game in Ireland, your US 3DS will be unable to play it, due to region locking.

Now, you haven't actually come right out and stated what genre of game you actually like, so I'm going to guess your tastes based upon the games you're currently considering. Also, your statement about wanting "a game that will come until that day" is confusing. Are you talking about release dates, or just shipping?

Since you seem to prefer action games, you might want to consider Pokemon Rumble or, if you can wait a week after he gets back, Cave Story 3D.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Buy a good Nintendo DS game! ^^ For example Dragon Quest Monster joker 2!(If it is not DSi supported.)

The Nintendo is region locked which means you can ONLY play games bought in the USA and Canada.(Just to make it 100% clear)

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Basically DS games are region free (however those utilizing the GBA port will not work). DSi/3DS software is region locked to EUR+AUS/US/JPN. Ireland falls under EUR+AUS.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SMT: Devil Survivor, if you want the current largest and best 3DS game out so far.
While I have a healthy respect for Ocarina of Time...Devil Survivor O actually has an interesting story, is difficult, and has a pretty huge amount of content.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: