Gaming where to sell My Wii, no modchip, only case modded/softmod

Nintendo101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Guys hope I can get some help, so sorry if this is the wrong place to post, I thought its related to Nintendo Wii so it should be alright.

We are expecting a new arrival soon and the Mrs has requested that I clear my work shop and decorate it fit for a princess.

I have no choice but to sell my pride and joy, 2.5” attached and hardwired Wii console, it even has HDD access indicator, hardwired, my goal was to make a stealth design, its really annoying to have to drag along a USB attached HDD, oh and additional separate PSU for HDD. the end result was excellent. I really love the HDD access indicator, for some odd reason,only Nintendont officially has HDD access support, all other HDD loader don't, so this called for disparate measures.

My question is, where can I sell it in the UK? And for what price? Some have suggested ebay. I would think those that are still coding for the wii or those that love Wii and Game cube classic, would love this console mod, I bet many have the normal messy setup.

Your thoughts are welcome.

Thank you

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man up! That is total BS and you will lead a miserable life if you remain pwhipped like that. The thing takes up as much room as a couple books!

I have been married for 20 years and sometimes you have to stand up for yourself.

marchrius

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Don't sell it. Wii takes virtually no space. Things like that makes me sad "I'm selling this and that because of gf/wife"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: I- AURORA BOREALIS? AT THIS TIME OF YEAR, AT THIS TIME OF DAY, IN THIS PART IF THE COUNTRY...