Hacking Where to buy hacked Vita?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The best way to do it is to do it yourself, really. Register at wololo and await future releases...

...but to be perfectly honest, it's 10 times more sensible to get a cheap PSP at this point - the pro's of having an up-to-date, PSN-capable PSVita outweigh the pro's of having PSP-Mode hacked on it.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
On the PSVita it's because the system needs to be up-to-date to connect and being up-to-date puts exploits in danger. ;)

Yeah, but usually there's always a new HBL release shortly after OFW release, so there's really nothing to worry about...

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but usually there's always a new HBL release shortly after OFW release, so there's really nothing to worry about...

The reason PSN access breaks on hacked devices is usually just because of their 'must be up to date' requirement, at least for the PS3 and Vita, and likely the PSP. Although a new HBL has been released so far, it's still better to not be complacent when it comes to these things.

But really, as already said, you'd be better off just getting a cheap PSP (I personally love the Go, but I have a 1000 too) and just put CFW on it. All a hacked PSV does is give access to PSP mode. You'd still need to pay for retail Vita games and what-not, so there is no real benefit.

reprep

Trophies
Website
melankolisavar.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I just want to be able to have anything all on one handheld rather than carrying around two or three
Unfortunately you won't have two consoles on one handheld.

you won't be able to use all vita's features (new games, psn etc) and you won't be able to use the psp fully. From what i have read some games don't work well, compatibility problems etc. so what you will have will be half of both consoles.

i too was planning to go the way you chose, but i understood it is meaningless. i will buy a cheap psp and buy a vita when there are more games.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
you will NOT find one anywhere

you need to LOAD a PSN game to enter the eCFW mode(or run VHBL)
the game need to be installed on the vita and the gmae is linked to the PSN account that is link and activated on the vita
you will need to wait for a new hack

if you what PSP backups and homebrew just buy and PSP and hack that

IS THE SAME( IF NOT better) then hacking the vita's PSP mode(ANY PSP should be hackable,)

xcrimsonstormx

He called me a Nerd, I called him an Ambulance.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
$500 on ebay?

Some moron might have paid that much when the exploits were very rare and they still are but just check out the forums at wololo.net I've seen people sell there's for as low as 100 to 150 just because they didn't like it and there exploited with VHBL. Now the question is do you want VHBL or CEF?

CEF is a very rare exploit and there worth more my PS Vita was on CEF 2.02 kinda wish I hadn't sold it but cant do anything about it now. They play PSP games and PSP homebrew and they're just all-round more compatible with games and homebrew in general.

VHBL is an exploit that only allows PSP homebrew, NO PSP BACKUPS!!! it only supports a handful of homebrew at that. But these exploits are a lot more common and are easily updated plus there cheaper and easier to find.

So it really comes down to your preference and your budget.
Hope this helps. :lol:
PM me if you have any more questions about PS Vita Hacks.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you read the post, you'd know that he was talking about the PSP-mode of the Vita.

That's funny, because I also read hacked Vita. It's not sensible to sell hacked Vitas. Maybe if he would've taken the PSP portion out of parentheses, we wouldn't have freaked as much as we did. And I thought it was illegal to sell hacked electronics like these. I thought you were supposed to buy them and then hack them.

Thanatos Telos

random stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's funny, because I also read hacked Vita. It's not sensible to sell hacked Vitas. Maybe if he would've taken the PSP portion out of parentheses, we wouldn't have freaked as much as we did. And I thought it was illegal to sell hacked electronics like these. I thought you were supposed to buy them and then hack them.

It isn't illegal in most places if you don't say: HEY, DIS SHIT CAN PLAY PIRATED GAMES, YO.

Reactions: xcrimsonstormx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/AjP7B2QFB9E?si=5qT8Ov9brYiIhoGi