Hardware where to buy AUS N3ds that ships from the EU

the avenger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so with the close release of the gateway i want to snag me a n3ds before they get updated and due to my countries customs i will have to almost as much the 3ds itself if it's not shipped from the EU,tried 365games and it says my country(bulgaria) is banned so i am looking for suggestions

Kippykip

j e f f
Trophies
Website
kippykip.com
XP
Country
Australia
i have a bad history with ebay so i'd rather avoid that,however thanks for the suggestion anyway

It depends on the seller
Look at the top right to see if they have positive feedback otherwise don't buy from them

I get all consoles and handhelds from ebay so I get a specific model/version like I did with the psp

the avenger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It depends on the seller
Look at the top right to see if they have positive feedback otherwise don't buy from them

I get all consoles and handhelds from ebay so I get a specific model/version like I did with the psp
followed your advice and i couldn't find a single bloody one that ships from anywhere but australia so unless you have a particular seller in mind that's a no-go

Reactions: Kippykip

Food

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used play-asia to buy both the small n3ds and the LL they ship the same day around 5 hours after you place your order and it arrives 3-5 days

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used play-asia to buy both the small n3ds and the LL they ship the same day around 5 hours after you place your order and it arrives 3-5 days

Yes but he is trying to eliminate or reduce custom dues/taxes/fees by staying in(ordering from) EU

Elusivo

Shinobu Molester
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I got mine at http://www.stargames.be/shop/135-consoles . They are from Belgium, but ship to all Europe, mine arrived in 3 days.
Nice, but sucks that with shipping is some 268€ to my country, around 20€ more expensive than 365games and they only ship after day 12... how much does the full/unopened n3ds xl box weigh?

Does Belgium follow the 2y E.U. warranty law?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.