Misc Where is the Extra data located for Mii Plaza?

Kolina2901

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
I'm trying to dump the update data for use on Citra, I did get the plaza itself and my old streetpass data working, but the games aren't updated when I do that, verified with Puzzle Swap, which has about 500 puzzles when updated and only 105 max when it isn't.

Is there a folder it's stored in on the 3DS that I have to extract from? Or do I need ThreeSD for this, which I won't be able to use for awhile since I don't have a card reader, information on this was kinda scarce and poking around in GM9 didn't really yield any results, I did dump Mii Plaza to .cias via title manager but that wasn't enough.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Kolina2901

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados

That was for the save data like games and Miis, what I don't have is the updated files, which I'm not sure how to dump and don't know if Citra supports it, information has been very spotty even after searching all over.
Tried dumping to .cia using godmode9's title manager, and I also checked in case there's something in FBI that could help and neither really got anywhere.

Screenshots just for example, this affects more than just Puzzle Swap but that's the most apparent.

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot from 2022-11-16 15-22-00.png
    Screenshot from 2022-11-16 15-22-00.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 42
Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That was for the save data like games and Miis, what I don't have is the updated files, which I'm not sure how to dump and don't know if Citra supports it, information has been very spotty even after searching all over.
Tried dumping to .cia using godmode9's title manager, and I also checked in case there's something in FBI that could help and neither really got anywhere.

Screenshots just for example, this affects more than just Puzzle Swap but that's the most apparent.
Perhaps follow this guide: https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-extra-data-from-a-3ds-console/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol