Status
Not open for further replies.

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country
Stop crying and get a PSP
smile.gif
I'm absolutely loving Jeanne d'Arc, then I have Final Fantasy Tactics to look forward to! Best purchases ever...

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Omg, 51 users are reading this topic right now...Including me LOL. That's actually quite sad. Well, what can we expect : PH is and will remain one of the most hyped games on the DS, right next to Dragon Quest 9. Imagine the fake threads that will rise when the USA version of DQ9 comes out...

zelda is much more popular than dragon quest
wink.gif

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Mans... IT'S OCTOBER 1ST. Get it. 100% info source, from Nintendo straight.

neveras

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Omg, 51 users are reading this topic right now...Including me LOL. That's actually quite sad. Well, what can we expect : PH is and will remain one of the most hyped games on the DS, right next to Dragon Quest 9. Imagine the fake threads that will rise when the USA version of DQ9 comes out...

wink.gif

Well I don't know, It's going to be less about the fact that it's a new Dragon Quest and more about the fact that it's a huge jrpg coming to the DS.

Neo_rulzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
We just have to face the fact that Zelda is not going to be released any sooner than Oct 1st.

Do something else meanwhile!!!!

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
they're keeping some kind of launch party today at new york, so it's probably going to "leak" today.

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
they're keeping some kind of launch party today at new york, so it's probably going to "leak" today.
Yeah, the launch party at New York.

So we get it sooner or later TODAY!!

I'm actually wait for it to get TODAY, because then I can play it tomorow at school!
biggrin.gif

And yeah, no play for me in home... but still, that's good in school too...

NemesisHunter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

wink.gif

Well I don't know, It's going to be less about the fact that it's a new Dragon Quest and more about the fact that it's a huge jrpg coming to the DS.

Dragon Quest may not be as popular here as it is in Japan, but to fill in on lacking details, think of it this way :

The Dragon Quest Series in Japan is second only to the Final Fantasy Series as far as JRPGs go. And the fact that they are making a "numbered" Dragon Quest original game (meaning not a remake, or port of some previous form) in its full epic form for a handheld console when originally it was planned for release on the PS2, then the Wii, doesn't that make the DS an entirely new glorious handheld gaming console?

To put things into perspective, think of it this way:
Releasing DQ9 on the DS instead of the Wii or PS2 is the same kind of decision as making Final Fantasy XIII on the PSP instead of the PS3.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think the decision of releasing FFXIII on the PSP would be a bad idea
frown.gif
but I guess lots of people would be happy about it.

From what you've said it sounds like it'd be very popular but I don't think it will get quite the same level of attention compared with zelda, no offense to the game of course.

Gene98

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
QUOTE said:
Also u forgot my pakemans

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So first time reading this thread I got rickroll'd:

QUOTE said:
linkiboy is one rickrollin' sonofabitch
(love u rly)

But do you know what's funnier? More morons AKA maxpowersin wannabes STILL fucking going on about Zelda and the Phantom Disappointment! (props to [M]artin
wink.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work