Gaming Where is Phantom Hourglass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I had it 3 days ago I would have totally dumped it. It's just nice to know you're helping people enjoy a great game. It's not like it takes a lot of work to dump and upload a DS game.

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
i really want to close this topic as it's pointless but i'm going to let it be for now
you all really need to get a grip and understand that rom dumps are a fookin privilage

Loginer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Let's think for a sec: If someone with the ability and the will to dump a DS games, why would they waste time dumping & uploading it instead of just sitting around and playing it?
You just said it yourself.
laugh.gif

Maverick_z

When did i join again??
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you are WRONG. they don't want to because they want to feel special because they have a copy and no one else does

rofl2.gif

Everyone will have one tomorrow, so that's not really special. One day early is nothing, I've seen people get games 3-4 days earlier, like Legacy did with Pokemon.

They just don't want to release it - yet.

which creates a thread of 500-1000+ posts on gbatemp full of rickrolls and people asking when its it gonna be dumped

ditg25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah...this is pretty pointless....even if the rom gets through on this it will be modded and immediately deleted. I think we are all here for nothing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone