Where does Steam Deck mount an iso image?

Maximo101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Steam deck users:

I want to mount an iso image to play rpcs3 games. When you use the mount/unmount command in Dolphin on steam deck, where do the associated folders and files reside? I've tried this, and some threads say it should show up in the Devices list,but it does not.

Any suggestions? Also tried Poweriso, but the iso image are stored on micro sd and don't seem to show up in the directory, only the steam deck internal memory is visible.

Thanks for any help.

Astrex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ISO files are what is considered a ‘disk’. I don’t think they will work.. You need a different file type to run them. I’m not entirely sure on Steam but I do know you can’t boot from an ISO on a micro for playing games as that’s a disk file.

Maximo101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I routinely mount iso images in windows to install a game. Linux is less GUI friendly. There is a mount/unmount app that is supposed to do just that. Not working correctly.
I did find PowerISO for Linux and that allow you to access the iso image files at least.

Reactions: Astrex

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch