where do i find rap files for pkg files

kaitlin459

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i downloaded a bunch of ps3 games in pkg format but they dont have any .rap files where can i find these files to activate the games

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i downloaded a bunch of ps3 games in pkg format but they dont have any .rap files where can i find these files to activate the games
Check if they're c00 games as those don't need a rap to work iirc, and you could use PSNStuff to obtain rap files, though you'll have to find the database file yourself in order for it to work..

Reactions: zfreeman

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you tell me the content id, I might be able to look it up. I don't know if it's against the rules to provide the hex for the rap file, which you can just write into a new file in HxD, then name it after the content id.rap. very simple so they never disappear from the internet.

kaitlin459

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you tell me the content id, I might be able to look it up. I don't know if it's against the rules to provide the hex for the rap file, which you can just write into a new file in HxD, then name it after the content id.rap. very simple so they never disappear from the internet.

turns out the program i downloaded the games from put the rap in a seperate folder i got it sorted

Reactions: godreborn

MondrickSA

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
I also have the same problem with KOF 2002 MAGIC PLUS.. i successfully loaded the pkg file on my ps3 but it won't run. I also have no rap file as it wasn't included in the site i downloaded the game. Please help :-(

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think asking for the license file is against the rules here, but it's not hard to find the websites that provide it. Try not to use DLPS, fyi.

rathalosslayer_

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello I'm looking for the rap file for Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Daybreak: Special Gigs - NPUB31847. Please help me😭
Post automatically merged:

Hello, please I need help getting the rap file for Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Daybreak: Special Gigs - NPUB31847. Please help😭

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo