Hacking Where are these new threads coming from?

ClockSmasher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't be the only one that's seen activity in this forum speed up in the past couple of days, right? Can someone kindly bring me up to speed? What new developments have occurred? Or is it all fluff just to quell impatient idiots?

And actually, it wasn't me that noticed; my friend brought it to my attention. Just want some answers now.

D

Deleted-442439

I can't be the only one that's seen activity in this forum speed up in the past couple of days, right? Can someone kindly bring me up to speed? What new developments have occurred? Or is it all fluff just to quell impatient idiots?

And actually, it wasn't me that noticed; my friend brought it to my attention. Just want some answers now.

Fusee Gelee the bootrom / coldboot exploit was released giving us Trustzone on all FW, ArchLinux for Switch was released and basically all other previously private exploits. So things are moving fast.

ClockSmasher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fusee Gelee the bootrom / coldboot exploit was released giving us Trustzone on all FW, ArchLinux for Switch was released and basically all other previously private exploits. So things are moving fast.
Okay but they say it doesn't work right now. What gives?

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'll ask it again since no one replied me:
Does the RCM mode work on 5.x?
If so can we load FG through it or we need to wait for it to be ported to 5.x?

ClockSmasher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll ask it again since no one replied me:
Does the RCM mode work on 5.x?
If so can we load FG through it or we need to wait for it to be ported to 5.x?
I wouldn't bother. It's just a screen full of dummy text after a hardmod. This isn't even a softmod exploit.

ClockSmasher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You obviously don't understand what Fusee Gelee is.
And you obviously don't understand that you're just riling the monkeys in their cage up. This is still nothing, and not even barely a development. Unless you're dead-set on getting a homebrew/CFW exploit, I would not recommend hardmodding your poor systems under any circumstance.

D

Deleted-442439

And you obviously don't understand that you're just riling the monkeys in their cage up. This is still nothing, and not even barely a development. Unless you're dead-set on getting a homebrew/CFW exploit, I would not recommend hardmodding your poor systems under any circumstance.

"This is still nothing" Fusee Gelee is the single largest development in Homebrew history on Switch, it gives you full Trustzone on all FW, and its not even a hardmod you just stick a screwdriver in the rail...

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, on wondering why there was suddenly lots of new threads your response wasn't to read them, but to start your own personal support thread where people could do all the work for you and report back? I don't know what's worse.. that people have gotten so lazy, or that other people are happy to positively reinforce their laziness and oh my god I've turned into @notimp :unsure:

ClockSmasher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"This is still nothing" Fusee Gelee is the single largest development in Homebrew history on Switch, it gives you full Trustzone on all FW, and its not even a hardmod you just stick a screwdriver in the rail...
Yeah, so if you wanted to get more heat out of your toaster, you'd stick a fork in it. Clearly no one that comes to this board from the outside with any electrical or circuit board knowledge. Not only is it easy to break your system, it's no way in hell a better method than a software exploit. This is the realm of necromancy, in which you try to heal a wound with dead flesh. I dunno how many more analogies I need to give you, but it is not recommended.

DavGerm4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You obviously know nothing about Development then. Maybe you should sit in the back, and wait!

Reactions: ry755 and -----a

Deathscreton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, so if you wanted to get more heat out of your toaster, you'd stick a fork in it. Clearly no one that comes to this board from the outside with any electrical or circuit board knowledge. Not only is it easy to break your system, it's no way in hell a better method than a software exploit. This is the realm of necromancy, in which you try to heal a wound with dead flesh. I dunno how many more analogies I need to give you, but it is not recommended.

Dude, you act like shorting a circuit is gonna destroy the universe. I can understand that electrical engineering is a difficult concept, but don't over blow a simple modfication. Relax.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work