OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fdv8Qi_k-I4

(someone put the video on the thread please, i dont know how, well i do but, too lazy
tongue.gif
)

do feel awesome? or just wanna go for a walk?

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
It just reminds me that whether you're a brother, or whether you're a mother you're stayin' alive. Stayin'... alive.

*Disco dances*

Man the 70s were a crazy time for me. Mostly on account of the not being born until late 80s.
laugh.gif

Jaxtaylor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It actually concerns me that such a massive group back then are considered so cheesy now. I hope to god my bands don't ever show up on a music channel "worst ever" show.

Somehow, I know they will.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It actually concerns me that such a massive group back then are considered so cheesy now. I hope to god my bands don't ever show up on a music channel "worst ever" show.

Actually most people I've known who were aware of the Bee Gees music in the 70's have always considered them and most disco music as "cheesy".

Theres big groups today that even intend to be cheesy.

Jaxtaylor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It actually concerns me that such a massive group back then are considered so cheesy now.  I hope to god my bands don't ever show up on a music channel "worst ever" show.

Actually most people I've known who were aware of the Bee Gees music in the 70's have always considered them and most disco music as "cheesy".

Theres big groups today that even intend to be cheesy.

Maybe so, but at the time they took themselves very seriously - just have a look around for some of the meanings behind the songs they wrote.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm