Hacking When well they fix this issue

steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the AK2i and it tell's me HW44 so I might get A 3ds to be safe then sorry ?

i got A psp dsi and dsl you think I should A trade them in now before its to late ?

Wiip™

Worth a penny.
Trophies
XP
Country
How do you mean to be safe?
Just don't update your DSi to v1.4.3,
and wait until they bring out the update for Hw44.
dry.gif

jabato

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
acekard hw44 never worked for 3ds and they arent planning to release a fix. If you ask them they will advice you to buy a new one... I think its time for you to invest in a REAL company that care about customers.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Smiths said:
i go out on the street corner with an old tin can and dance while singing britney spears songs and make enough for a new Acekard in a day.

...as bizzare as it sounds, you'd probably earn the money quicker than doing what you're doing now... ^^;

wasim

♫ Music addict ♫
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Another World said:
steve007 said:
No job I been trying to find one no calls yet Em I want A job I have nothing to work with right now

if you collected 1 bag of pop cans you could buy a new acekard and dinner for yourself.

-another world
wow ! really ?

hoe much do you actually get ?

( just asking so i can know more abt you ppl )

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
jabato said:
acekard hw44 never worked for 3ds and they arent planning to release a fix. If you ask them they will advice you to buy a new one... I think its time for you to invest in a REAL company that care about customers.
I think you missed this update then. Also all the other teams are just as guilty of something. Look at the Supercard Team, they made the most power flashcard in the world and then released a shit SDK (that they haven't updated in forever), they never update their features or in the case of the NDS-GBA they broke their update and haven't fixed it in over a year, nor are they willing to release their sources to the EOS and NDS-GBA so more people can work on them. They seem like a loving team.
Team Cyclops goes missing for weeks to months on end without a single sign of life, then their updates really don't add anything other than maybe a feature and some compatibly. M3 team is dead. DSTT is a piece of shit joke. R4 and some of it's clones have Wood and most flashcards just are there.
You want to know why Acekard has a hard time updating the old AK2i's? Because they are the first release with different hardware that they no longer use. It's not easy to work on something when you don't have or have so little of. Not to mention the Acekard is meant to be a budget card and wasn't even meant to update like that, we are damn lucky it can and we don't have to buy a new card each and every time the DSi/3DS updates.

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
if you collected 1 bag of pop cans you could buy a new acekard and dinner for yourself.

-another world
Lie. We had enough beer cans to fill the flat bed of a truck, and it only amounted to $12 in recycling money returned. And that was with crushing them down to size; not to mention dealing with the obvious stink of that kind of build-up. It cost more to get them there than we got back in compensation.
angry.gif

I too am stuck with an HW44 Acekard 2i that will not boot on my 3DS at all. And this was even when it was fresh out of the box with 1.0.0.0U, AND UPDATED to the latest compatible firmware.
hate2.gif

Considering the only person I know who has a non-3DS around me only has a DSi, then I too am dependent on whether his is updated or not if they ever do release an update that'll work.

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Isn't this from the HW44 design not having enough space?
I honestly don't think it's going to get any better.

I mean I can't share everything, but if you have a HW44 2i my personal suggestion is to just get a new one.
If they're not going to support us 44'ers anymore, they should at least have the kindness to say so, and why they're dropping support.

It feels like they're intentionally trying to keep us in the dark to the root reason for the HW44 2i's to not work, like Sony intentionally kept everyone in the dark about the PSN outage until they had to forcefully come forward.
hateps3.gif

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
codezer0 said:
Rydian said:
Isn't this from the HW44 design not having enough space?
I honestly don't think it's going to get any better.

I mean I can't share everything, but if you have a HW44 2i my personal suggestion is to just get a new one.
If they're not going to support us 44'ers anymore, they should at least have the kindness to say so, and why they're dropping support.

It feels like they're intentionally trying to keep us in the dark to the root reason for the HW44 2i's to not work, like Sony intentionally kept everyone in the dark about the PSN outage until they had to forcefully come forward.
hateps3.gif

maybe they have hope they can fix it?

you're on a double-edge here:

1) You're going to be pissed at them for coming out and saying 'HW44 won't work buy a new one'
2) You're going to be pissed at them for saying 'HW44 works now, but we told you to buy a new one'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, are most of those games shovelware?