ThePeon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I love the idea we have in the society it is okey if big companies like Sony or coca cola or even the government steals money from the consumers/people when they do that it´s not a crime but when a person steal from them it is a crime. I say even if your a company or a single person stealing at all should be a crime. I say it serves Sony right they have them self to blame no one else.

RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
What is it with people going "You Americans..." ? Seriously. What does being an American have anything to do with it?
I am American, so people that say those insults are insulting me, which isn't such a great idea.
angry.gif

"Everything is the Americans fault" idea makes everybody feel better because they don't have to deal with the guilt that they caused.

RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
People keep bring in stuff that not related to rights of our devices..

Right now we are focus on one thing and it the freedom of our devices.
I would agree with you...
QUOTEGeneral: It is time, bring in the hackers.
Soldier: Yes sir, they are coming. It is time for war!
General: Sony will regret their actions and now we shall win.

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
antwill said:
God you people are so stupid sometimes. Nothing about this is illegal, he broke DMCA so Sony went after him with the local equivalent and the police raided his house, it's not like Sony forced the police to do anything illegal here...

Also just for the fun of it, have David Jaffe's opinion on the whole thing:
Jaffe-Geohot-2.png

Also does everyone saying "lets boycott Sony" realise how pathetic and stupid you sound in saying so? No one is forcing you to buy their products, you have a problem with the way they do business, then buy something else.
wow dude what this about me? i was just joking about that boycott thing, why are you being so emotional about it?
& i never said anything about not liking sony product, i was just talking about all these sueing people. its all over n4g lately & other places.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
t377y000 said:
wow dude what this about me? i was just joking about that boycott thing, why are you being so emotional about it?
& i never said anything about not liking sony product, i was just talking about all these sueing people. its all over n4g lately & other places.
First of all, whether you were joking or not doesn't matter, I was merely using your post as an example to explain what I meant, and no, you're not the only one who's been saying it. Just because you're joking, doesn't mean the rest of the people here are.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol +1