Hacking When is gateway 9.2 support going to be realesed?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 113,648
  • Replies 786
Status
Not open for further replies.

ndstuff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
that would only make sense if Nintendo didn't release any updates until then. but as we've seen recently, that's far from the truth. so they have nothing to gain by waiting because they might get blocked anyway. the only good reason for the wait is them getting their product ready, not because of NA/EUR consoles

keep in mind that the probability of nintendo fixing an exploit that has yet to be revealed is extremely slim

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
keep in mind that the probability of nintendo fixing an exploit that has yet to be revealed is extremely slim

and yet they apparently were able to delay GW's unreleased update. so I wouldn't count it out of the possibilities. and I'm sure that even if money wasn't a priority for GW, they can't afford to lose all the ppl that will change over time to Sky3DS if more developments take much longer.

Reactions: Zeffy

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I hope Gateway team will not forget about their 4.5 users... We need EMUNAND update...

unless the update for the new versions takes much longer, I'm sure GW is planning on releasing the emunand fix together with the rest. In any case, it's not easy to work on so many fronts like they are doing now. Especially with Nintendo releasing new firmwares this fast (even if it didn't change much)

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LOL at this rate by the time gateway is done, we'll have already hacked Nintendo's next big console....

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I hope Gateway team will not forget about their 4.5 users... We need EMUNAND update...

No.. You don't. Like you don't need the card itself. Just a very strong want, that doesn't need to be catered to currently. :P

Reactions: lemanuel

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
No.. You don't. Like you don't need the card itself. Just a very strong want, that doesn't need to be catered to currently. :P
I seem to recall Sir Dr Neil DeGrasse Newton saying, "the Earth revolves around the Gateway constellation, ya dumbberg."

...Or that might have been Dr. Steve Bruhle...

thumbnail_5715900852943316813.jpg

Sorry, it's late.

weeandykidd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I wish they weren't so vague, I don't care about region unlocking but I do care about homebrew. I already have NinjaHax for that though, so SKY3DS would be a good solution for me. I'm a very impatient person, the impulse to buy grows...

edit: Just got a text saying my Gateways have arrived at home, UPDATE WHEN

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 346

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
I wish they weren't so vague, I don't care about region unlocking but I do care about homebrew. I already have NinjaHax for that though, so SKY3DS would be a good solution for me. I'm a very impatient person, the impulse to buy grows...

To be fair they did put "final" in their e-mail. Thats diff.

purupuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot is going to depend on if 9.4 patches the 9.2 exploit. If gateway is still working they're going to wait until there's a lot of the new 3ds out in every market. At least that's what I'd do. Makes sense to hold off as long as possible right now.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
A lot is going to depend on if 9.4 patches the 9.2 exploit. If gateway is still working they're going to wait until there's a lot of the new 3ds out in every market. At least that's what I'd do. Makes sense to hold off as long as possible right now.

yeah so looks like will take forever since NOA don't see that want to launch the new 3Ds and are doing lots and lots of special themed 33DS XL and 2DS instead :P

Maybe they are making first the new 2DS .... oh NOA xp

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The folks behind GW aren't stupid. They won't release it before NA/EUR n3ds is out and risk getting their undisclosed exploit fixed. It's business after all.

They are already blocked on 9.3 and it wasn't confirm if they were blocked on 9.4 but they did say do not update to 9.4. So your point NOW is invalid, like 4 days ago.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah so looks like will take forever since NOA don't see that want to launch the new 3Ds and are doing lots and lots of special themed 33DS XL and 2DS instead :P

Maybe they are making first the new 2DS .... oh NOA xp
the special themed consoles are just bait to get rid of all their old stock before releasing the n3ds

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Maybe its because they are tired of answering the same damn question that they decided to be vague? I wouldn't be surprise if they decided to hold back just because of all the nagging.

Timburpton

Trophies
XP
Country
Latest email saying they won't take one month to release 9.2 support. I think most likely christmas release so people will go "thank you GW for present". I don't want christmas release, I want release ASAP.

Reactions: Margen67

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
the special themed consoles are just bait to get rid of all their old stock before releasing the n3ds

don't make much sense for me... they will have to make new boxes/housing and stuff so they will spend more, than earn XD
idk if it stopped, give then for poor childrem with pokemon and mario, then lauch the new for theplayers xD

also they are being stupid if this is te real idea. because a lot of people are buying the Japanese and Australian ones and using gateway to region free/freegame XD

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't connect to the gateway website at the moment getting a "Error establishing a database connection" error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :( +1