Hardware What's the best flash cart? And Where is the safest place, i can buy it.

somescrubwhoneedshelp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, i want too get a flash cart, but i dont know witch one should i get? What's the best one, what is the flash cart that is most compatible with games. Also Where is the best Place to buy a flash cart. The store MUST ACCEPT PAYPAL (I simply refuse to buy anywhere that doesnt take paypal.). Please and thanks.

somescrubwhoneedshelp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
supercard dstwo is the best flash cart out there at the moment, and it is compatible with the newest 3ds/dsi system. hmm, it seems that most of the flash cart stores are no longer able to accept Paypal because paypal compaly dont allow them to sell flash carts
Damn, looks like i wont be getting a flash card then.

Read that before i posted (hell even before i registered). Did nothing for me.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
DRead that before i posted (hell even before i registered). Did nothing for me.
Good job on being smart enough to have made a default response... but bad job on lying. :P

The sticky is actually pointing out that this is the wrong section and all of the flash cart info is in a different one, including the list that also lists a $15 model that works on the 3DS just fine.

Reactions: porkiewpyne

clauspatrick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As for the best card, it's debatable. The DSTwo in terms of features is the best, as it has a CPU in the card that lets it run GBA emulators and SNES emulators at (mostly) full speeds. It's the more expensive of the DS Flashcards. Then the second choice is R4i gold rts 3ds. I personally would choose the R4i gold rts 3ds, seeing as I've had one since launch and it has yet to fail me.maybe as you knew, paypal didnt allow selling flashcart or modchip and so on,so i think,few stores will accept paypal at present.

Reactions: Rydian

Irish 3DS Gamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got mine from R4Town.com .
They sell the R4ids.cn one and the R4i-gold.eu one and are both ~£13.

Get the R4ids.cn one as its the legit R4i Gold 3DS.

I paid for registered shipping and got it within about 8-10 days :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up