What's a time you've snapped?

D

Deleted-401606

We've all had that moment. You've had a bad day and someone's been constantly messing with you, it's the same thing over and over again (for example, them throwing something at you every day) you're fed up with them and you just snap. To anyone else, it seems like you're crazy but to you it makes sense, they deserve it. So you yell at them, or you punch them. Maybe both, I dunno. You just do something crazy.
I'll give my story. When I was 11 I used to go to this sort of daycare over summer break. It was run at someone's house and the person who ran it had 2 kids who both went to my school. One of them was a 15ish-year-old girl in 8th grade and the other one (let's say his name was Brian, it wasn't his real name though) was a grade higher than me and lemme tell you, Brian was a dick. There were other boys my age there and we would play around in his backyard but he was always rude to me, he would talk about me behind my back and to my face and it was annoying as hell.
So he had a bunch of those toy lightsabers, you know the ones. They were plastic and cheap and expanded like a telescope. The other kids and I would play around in the backyard with the lightsabers pretending we were Sith and Jedis and stuff. We played a game kind of like tag where the person who was it had to hit someone with a lightsaber to make them it. It was my turn to be it and I had the lightsaber. Brian was shit talking me and telling me I couldn't catch him. Unluckily for him, I was a fast kid.
Now, I'm not the type of person to get angry, like ever. But for some reason, this just pushed me over the edge. I had the power in my hands and red in my vision. I just snapped man, I ran at him as fast as I could and I was yelling the whole way. I knocked him down and kept on hitting him with the lightsaber until I stopped at some point. He was crying but I don't think it was because of the pain (I was a scrawny little kid and I'm pretty sure I did next to no damage to him) I think he was crying because of the shock of being hit by some kid who he thought was a wimp.
Needless to say, he wasn't a jerk to me anymore after that and I felt cool. I've never snapped like that since.

TL;DR: I beat the shit out of a bully with a toy lightsaber.
So, do you have a story to tell?

This was childish.

Deleted member 408979

Gbatemp amphibian
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This kid told me that I was like a grandma because I was weak, ugly, and stupid.

So I took a rotten apple, smeared it all over his face, took him by the neck and shoved the apple up his mouth.

I was mad about him talking shit about me and about him talking shit about grandma's.

Last edited by Deleted member 408979,

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
When I had German classes, a few bullies teased me and called me names. Gave me ADHD related slurs focusing on anger issues (I have neither, nothing confirmed anyway). I snapped, and kicked one of the chairs across the whole classroom. Which just fueled their "anger issues" fire with me, and I was teased even more. >_> kids can be mean.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==