Gaming What Zelda game should I beat that I havent played yet?

• Thread starter Deleted-401606
  • Start date
  • Views 2,982
  • Replies 34
  • Likes 1

Nisem0n0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely all the gbc Zelda games for sure. The oracle games are top notch lost, lost track of how many times i've replayed them. Link's Awakening on the other hand i've always found a bit strange but still a good game.

skawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Why did u find it disappointing? I'm not harping just wondering.

I found the dungeon design to be really lackluster. There's giant rooms for no reason, random elements spread around which serve no purpose whatsoever, most puzzles rely on you defeating enemies, etc.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mark me down as another vote for Minish cap.

Next on my to-Zelda list is I plan giving Phantom hourglass & Spirit tracks a try ever since I spotted these mods that get rid of the stylus control & I keep promising myself I am going to give Majora's mask another go. I try really hard to like MM and never make it far.

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Mark me down as another vote for Minish cap.

Next on my to-Zelda list is I plan giving Phantom hourglass & Spirit tracks a try ever since I spotted these mods that get rid of the stylus control & I keep promising myself I am going to give Majora's mask another go. I try really hard to like MM and never make it far.
The DS games are better to control using a thumb stylus. With the regular stylus you just end up blocking the screen with your hand.

Juggalo Debo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found the dungeon design to be really lackluster. There's giant rooms for no reason, random elements spread around which serve no purpose whatsoever, most puzzles rely on you defeating enemies, etc.

OK.. thx for your answer. I see how it would be a disappointment there. Still 1 of my favorites but to each their own

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1