Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
CPU is good and 12GB of RAM is good but I don't know the RAM speed to tell. Needs a better Video Card if you want to play games on higher settings (or even more recent games).

But hey you live close to me :ph34r:

HuskyXD

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CPU is good and 12GB of RAM is good but I don't know the RAM speed to tell. Needs a better Video Card if you want to play games on higher settings (or even more recent games).

But hey you live close to me :ph34r:

Don't you dare steal my potential computer :whip:, ya the video card looks like about 2 years old?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The ram speed is 12,800 mb/s

ok, it looks like i got it down to $460. The CPU is really good though for the price.

Luckkill4u

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Don't you dare steal my potential computer :whip:, ya the video card looks like about 2 years old?
No about 5 I think. Its a shitty OEM card but I found the specs and everything is mid-high tier if your OK with OEM parts. Throw a better GPU like a GTX 750Ti or better and you can play games better. Or you can get a RX480 or GTX 1060 and play anything from ultra-high setting. Main thing is that CPU is good but your RAM is locked down to DDR3-1600 speeds which is basic but you have 12GB to work with

I don't know why HP bottlenecks their PC's so much. I'd say go for it because you probably cant build one as good like that at that price. Maybe see it you can drop it to $400?

ok, it looks like i got it down to $460. The CPU is really good though for the price.
Great PC for emulation BTW

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

HuskyXD

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No about 5 I think. Its a shitty OEM card but I found the specs and everything is mid-high tier if your OK with OEM parts. Throw a better GPU like a GTX 750Ti or better and you can play games better. Or you can get a RX480 or GTX 1060 and play anything from ultra-high setting. Main thing is that CPU is good but your RAM is locked down to DDR3-1600 speeds which is basic but you have 12GB to work with

I don't know why HP bottlenecks their PC's so much. I'd say go for it because you probably cant build one as good like that at that price. Maybe see it you can drop it to $400?

Great PC for emulation BTW

Not sure i can drop it to $400 as i already tried offering that amount. He counter offer with $460.

The cpu itself already costs $400 http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116987

Reactions: Luckkill4u

Luckkill4u

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: HuskyXD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.