FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I will be getting a 3DS finally after my family finds a new place to move to. Anyways I looked up enough stuff about it and I am highly anxious so I figured I would make a topic and ask a few stuff.

I haven't really had hands on with it so I don't know what to do with it.

What can you do on it? (Without using internet e.g. features... etc.)

What should be the first game I get for it?

I have a DSTWO (updated completely including 3DS boot before selling my XL) anyways would it work on it? I am asking in case 3DS has a new update which prevents it.

Anyways anything along those lines.

I want black but I will get blue if its only thing available at Wal-Mart. I am happy I waited because I was going to get it at GameStop but Wal-Mart gives a freebie case with it. ^_^

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will be getting a 3DS finally after my family finds a new place to move to. Anyways I looked up enough stuff about it and I am highly anxious so I figured I would make a topic and ask a few stuff.

I haven't really had hands on with it so I don't know what to do with it.

What can you do on it? (Without using internet e.g. features... etc.)

What should be the first game I get for it?

I have a DSTWO (updated completely including 3DS boot before selling my XL) anyways would it work on it? I am asking in case 3DS has a new update which prevents it.

Anyways anything along those lines.

I want black but I will get blue if its only thing available at Wal-Mart. I am happy I waited because I was going to get it at GameStop but Wal-Mart gives a freebie case with it. ^_^
If your not going to use the internet then you can do what it was meant to do, play 3ds and ds games on it >.> I guess you can also streetpass if you find other poeple with a 3DS

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I am going to go to open local places that have WiFi to download freebies on the eShop. I am curious if there are any good freebies or anything. I am moving so I might even get WiFi don't know. Not going to write it off because of WiFi though.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
First of all, the DSTwo will ALWAYS work on a standard 3DS. Even if you update the 3DS without updating the DSTwo, the DSTwo can flash without launching the cart (via the internal CPU), so you can never get into a sticky situation.

One note, however: A lot of people with a 3DS, DSTwo, and some sort of 3rd part battery (such as the Nyko PowerPak+) have reported that the DSTwo is a very tight fit, so you might wanna reconsider an internal battery replacement.

As for the first game you should get, 99% of people would recommend Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, although the other 1% would recommend Super Street Fighter IV or Dead or Alive Dimensions.

However, even if you don't want to spend any money, I hear that the StreetPass Quest included in the system is engrossing. Also, it was so popular that StreetPass Quest 2 is coming in the November eShop update!

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zelda is a given but I am considering StarFox 64. I was a big fan of Star Fox... there are a lot of titles and I figure after I settle down from moving I would get a job and use some of the money to get games. I am a bit down though because I haven't gone back to retail in years...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi: It's going to be really awkward when I go an pay the rent next month to her... +1