What song are you currently listening to?

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
@DinohScene Ha ha. Whats with the Spanish music uploads. Do you speak Spanish or are you just interested in the music.

They play this guy at the Mexican parties my family throws. The ending is awesome. Its amazing how singers can project their voice across the stage without a microphone.

I saw an opera once and I was sitting all the way in the back in the theater, and the singer without a microphone was singing and filling the room with her voice. When she started singing her vibrato it was so loud it started to hurt my ears. Its crazy all this was without a microphone and with me at the back room.

This song my family gets drunk to and sings along.

Heres another Spanish song.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
@rileysrjay I have that journey greatest hits album on cd. I have a bunch of 80's rock cd's from before digital music players became popular.

I heard this song on the radio the other day and I forgot this song existed. I use to listen to it a lot a couple of years ago.

@vinstage Wasn't it you that said you were into Kpop a while back? I think it was in the getting to know your tempers thread or somethin. You do have the Korean flag. If it was you what did you think about Jessica leaving SNSD a few years back? Did you care or not care? Or do you just not care for SNSD?

I like this song from them.

I'll admit I like watching Asian girls sing and dance. I think the best looking is Yuri.
I also like KARA. I first heard them in DJ Max technika tune for the PS VITA. Its a really cool rhythm game.

@RustInPeace Are you still doing the challenge? The battle music is awesome. The challenge was pretty tough even with ev trained poke's. Pokemon music in general is awesome.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@RustInPeace Are you still doing the challenge? The battle music is awesome. The challenge was pretty tough even with ev trained poke's. Pokemon music in general is awesome.

It depends I guess, I only went through the Right Hand Tourneys, you know with all the leaders and champions, and my Pokemon all went through the game from level 1 to 70s-80s, with no focused EV training. Multiple tries but I pushed through. I can't do that in Battle Subway, but those tournaments, sure. I also did the left hand tourneys to unlock more right hand ones. But yeah, Pokemon music's amazing. Even the Sun/Moon stuff rocked.

Reactions: SG854

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
@RustInPeace HA I see samurai cop under your name. Having all the bad movies covered I see. Tommy Wiseau in Samarai Cop 3, Lisa's revenge.

I would sometimes leave the game on and not play and just stand around so I can hear the music.
I like listening to pokemon cover songs.

This one is really good.

The viola is a cool instrument. It has a deeper lower sound then the violin.
I gotta get back to playing the piano. Hearing it in the song makes me want to play it again.

Last edited by SG854,
Reactions: RustInPeace

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@RustInPeace HA I see samurai cop under your name. Having all the bad movies covered I see. Tommy Wiseau in Samarai Cop 3, Lisa's revenge.

I still need to see Samurai Cop 2.

I'm playing SoulSilver and made sure to have the sound all the way up during Gym battles, loving both the Johto and Kanto themes. Also the Champion/Red battle theme. Pretty much the sound is on most with HGSS, still the best Pokemon music ever, in my opinion.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
@RustInPeace That girl is on point with her viola

I never seen samarai cop 2 either, only the first.

Gold, silver and crystal is definitely my favorite gen. The music in those games gives me the chills.

Sun and Moon guitar cover song.

FF Music is awesome too.

This is the craziest Japanese drummer I've seen playing vg music.

Reactions: RustInPeace

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Pink iMac G3 style case running Windows 98. :)