What prizes do you want?

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
So there are a couple of upcoming events and competitions, thanks to the participation of our awesome moderating team :)

But more generally, what would you like to get when it comes to prizes that we offer in competitions, contests, tournaments and all ?
We know, nobody wants DS flashcarts anymore :P those were previously offered by flashcart stores, but I am sure that everyone's got their card by now.

Anyhow: what do you want?
Post some realistic ideas only please, we don't really care that you want a ferrari or an apartment in Manhattan etc. :toot:

It's always good to ask the community what they want... one day you might be the one who gets all the free stuff!

Sanoblue

The Fuzzy Blue Woof!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on a side note.... this is gbatemp peeps.... not give me free crap site....
-1 PSN Codes
-1 Preordering/Buying Games. (Any game for any system up to a value of :insert value here:.
+1 GBAtemp merch.
-1 Giftcards
-1 Systems (SONY/Microsoft consoles) (Id Say Nintendo.... but this is gbatemp.... and a dsl with casemod and a gbaflashcart as a big ass prize would be cool, but within reason guys....)
-/+1 Games (Let the gaming gods decide what falls into this) (again this is the temp... vita and all other non Nintendo would be silly) (Import of a retro jap game?)
-/+1 Steam related items.... not sure...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lets go Retro!
Originally I was going to give one of these away as a runners up prize but the cost of posting the previous prizes worldwide (and doing it with insurance) didn't leave me with much budget.
51eWEc2sFhL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
51eIUBGtrVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
51Jvpahf12L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

If something goes well with work then I may fund a retro prize myself and tie it in with Retro Review.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1