Hacking What payloads do you have set up at boot?

Rune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Umm super mario bros been SUPER since a Regular NES, so has SUPER pitfall on regular nes as well.
That's why I didn't mention those games. I'm not saying all games with "Super" were because they were on the SNES. Super Street Fighter 2 isnt "Super" because its on the SNES either.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's why I didn't mention those games. I'm not saying all games with "Super" were because they were on the SNES. Super Street Fighter 2 isnt "Super" because its on the SNES either.
Well if the nintendo 64 had been called the ultra nintendo or something, then look forward to Ultra mario bros, Ultra doom, Ultra mario kart. Sound pretty extreme. ULTRA WAVE RACE. :P

But seriously naming Trends/memes should just stop, is not creative or unique is just shameless ripoffs.:mellow:

Rune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well if the nintendo 64 had been called the ultra nintendo or something, then look forward to Ultra mario bros, Ultra doom, Ultra mario kart. Sound pretty extreme. ULTRA WAVE RACE. :P

But seriously naming Trends/memes should just stop, is not creative or unique is just shameless ripoffs.:mellow:
It was actually called Ultra 64, so "64" was still in there. :D

D

Deleted User

For Luma3DS, I use:
Start = CtrBootManager9
B = FakeBrick9

The rest of those payloads in \luma\payloads\bootmgr :
ReiNAND
Luma3DS nightly build
Corbenik / Skeith
Decrypt9WIP
HourGlass9
EmuNAND9
AgbSave9
GodMode9
OTPHelper
SafeMode9
SafeA9LHInstaller (only as boot entry cuz I don't wanna fuck up, used for updating A9LH)

Last edited by ,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't we all more or less have the same payloads anyway? I mean there isn't too much running off A9LH except CFW and Godmode/Dumping Tools so it's not like there are a wide variety of alternative things people may or may not be using. The only "fun" payload I know of is bootanim9; which I do use BTW :D

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Its a very "Nintendo" way of naming things. It all started with the Super Nintendo where every other game title had "Super" in it, like Super Metroid, Super Bomberman, etc. And then the N64 with Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, Bomberman 64, etc.
afaik you can blame smea for *hax

Rune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
afaik you can blame smea for *hax
I think he was the first, yeah. At least on the 3DS. But what I meant with the Nintendo thing, I wasn't saying it was all intentional. I just thought by coincidence it was a lot like how Nintendo name their things.

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think he was the first, yeah. At least on the 3DS. But what I meant with the Nintendo thing, I wasn't saying it was all intentional. I just thought by coincidence it was a lot like how Nintendo name their things.
I agree. I think that thats actually the gag.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.