Hardware What N3DS XL comes with fw 9-11.3?

ArviDroid

Infamous GBAtemper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hello.
I was wondering if there were any bundles or such that come with the stated firmwares. What is the chance of getting one with >11.3 in general?
Thanks in advance.

starburst

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I just got the European Super Nintendo version of the New 3DS XL and it comes with firmware 11.4 And I think that other recent 'versions' come with that system version too, like the Samus Edition. It is still super easy to hack if one owns a compatible flashcard (I bought a Gold r4ids.cn card from nds-card.com a couple of months ago.)

That being said, every new (as in "not used") New 3DS that I have seen in the stores around here come with firmware 11.0.3. I bought a New 3DS XL last May and it came with that system version.
If I were you, I would go to the nearest store and ask to try the console (tell them that you have never used the 3D, for example) so that you can check the system version.

On a side note, when I installed B9S on my Super Nitendo 3DS I had forgot that I needed a magnet and I ended up using a moose magnet that I got in Skansen. It came to my mind when I saw your location.

ArviDroid

Infamous GBAtemper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I just got the European Super Nintendo version of the New 3DS XL and it comes with firmware 11.4 And I think that other recent 'versions' come with that system version too, like the Samus Edition. It is still super easy to hack if one owns a compatible flashcard (I bought a Gold r4ids.cn card from nds-card.com a couple of months ago.)

That being said, every new (as in "not used") New 3DS that I have seen in the stores around here come with firmware 11.0.3. I bought a New 3DS XL last May and it came with that system version.
If I were you, I would go to the nearest store and ask to try the console (tell them that you have never used the 3D, for example) so that you can check the system version.

On a side note, when I installed B9S on my Super Nitendo 3DS I had forgot that I needed a magnet and I ended up using a moose magnet that I got in Skansen. It came to my mind when I saw your location.
Tack för ditt svar! ;)
Though, I have already bought a new 3DS XL. It came with 11.2.0, about what I expected, since it was a metallic blue one.

starburst

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Varsågod, mate.

You know, the one thing that I dislike from the metallic 3DS is that it is a fingerprint magnet. It also feels 'sloppy' when compared to one with a matte finish.
Because of this, you may want to get a protector, like a Skinomi 'skin' or a Hori Duraflexi case. The former requires about one hour to apply, though.

ArviDroid

Infamous GBAtemper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Varsågod, mate.

You know, the one thing that I dislike from the metallic 3DS is that it is a fingerprint magnet. It also feels 'sloppy' when compared to one with a matte finish.
Because of this, you may want to get a protector, like a Skinomi 'skin' or a Hori Duraflexi case. The former requires about one hour to apply, though.
Yeah, tell me about it... :sleep:
But it´s okay with me. I´ll just wipe it often instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0