Hardware What laptop brands would you all reccomend?

Augusta

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Augusta, is there any particular reason to avoid HP?
Bad rep when it comes to their laptops.
I don't doubt they worked hard to make their new line better considering their previous models were absolute trash but I personally would never buy another hp laptop again.

war2thegrave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sager/Clevo has some pretty good stuff.
I've had a clevo for the past year and am pretty happy with it.

Just be aware that battery life is going to suck on a gaming notebook.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Asus would be my answer. Laptops are good, but not great for gaming. Also if you have the best mobile graphics cards on your laptop, be prepared to have your lap on fire just like Rydian said. My 2010 15" MBP with a GeForce GT 330M heats up pretty bad when playing games (Fallout 3 on max for example). Also having a ton of HDD space on a laptop is a bit of a waste IMO. Sure it's nice to not need to delete anything, but the overall power consumption rises quite fast. Having a single SSD (256 or 512 GB) will keep you going for a long time. If you really need more space, get an external USB 3.0/Thunderbolt HDD. It's not like you really need all the data at a single time :P

Extra RAM is nice, but 32GB for gaming is over the top. Before the limits of the 32 GB start closing in, your Graphics card and CPU will have become obsolete in terms of power :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/