what is the last game you BOUGHT

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario Tennis GBC, got that yesterday boxed for £1.

As for a game that came out recently it was Metroid Prime Corruption which I finally got round to play over the weekend and finished it sadly because its was kinda easy. Great game though, just a shame it wasn't longer.

laminaatplaat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
on gamecube: super smash brother melee (my disk was so badly damaged it got reading errors..) 1 month later i modded the thing and went from 12 games to 65 games
tongue.gif

for pc: Battlefield2 (pc) , 1942 is still the king of the hill with its Forgotten Hope mod... or maybe it was guildwars not sure...

for GBA: metroid Zero Mission (got that in Canada when i was there
tongue.gif
)

and for DS............ none.................. got the dslite for €99, r4ds + 2gb for around €40 then some screen protectors for €9 and thats all im ever gonna pay for it, it is evil!

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brain Age 2 More Brain Training in Minutes a Day. I didn't even open it since I had downloaded the ROM, and I sold it on eBay for about $2 pure profit.

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The last game I personaly bought with my own money at the store, was Super Smash Bros Melee, the last game that someone bought for me was Surf's Up, and the last game I got from a friend was Gears Of War on the PC.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WHAT! you can buy games

1.final fantasy 12 (ps2)
2.dragon quest (ps2)
3. champions of norrath (ps2)

I got them off kristianity77 right here on gbatemp
biggrin.gif

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
this topic should be illegal at GBAtemp!
"why", u ask?
see, when u talk about downloading in a official forum, its illegal, so DeMorgan's law says that talking about Legal Buying games at a *cough* site, should be illegal too!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Kaden maybe contact the staff? I don't know how all that works