Hacking What IRC channel talks about Wii U hacking?

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll find a lot of the devs at #vWii on Efnet. That's where I hang out.
Don't join there unless you are willing to help though. No discussion of piracy. Helping out doesn't necessarily mean you have to have hacking or reverse engineering skills. You can always be available just for running tests.

I focused on security for my Masters thesis topic while working on my CS degree. I've competed in CTFs before and came in 3rd place in the National Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition this year (http://www.nationalccdc.org/). I work as a software developer and am only interested in reverse engineering the system to understand the system architecture and build a library for homebrew development. My motives are simply to better my skills and because I find myself bored now that I've graduated.

Right now I'm working on understanding the current web browser exploit.

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
wiiuhacks (for my opinion) is the "evolution" of wiihacks channel (exist a site called like this, talk about wii homebrew/loader/ wii modding ecc.. that site not allow piracy and is online today.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiiuhacks (for my opinion) is the "evolution" of wiihacks channel (exist a site called like this, talk about wii homebrew/loader/ wii modding ecc.. that site not allow piracy and is online today.

The person who runs it (Shadow) is still quite the arrogant little turd. I don't know who died and made him the boss of that channel.

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
the_randomizer, is very simple... not go to that channel, i use irc from ages, and i have take a ban "only" because my kline finish with .it!!! some channel ban if u write "CIAO" ecc...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night.