Hacking What if I restore a sysNAND backup from 15th May now, will I get unbanned?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,134
  • Replies 8
D

Deleted User

OP
Will i get unbanned if i restored my sysnand backup? Or i need to o the local friend seed b one? I know i will put my internet off forever!

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
SysNand won't unban you. The local friend seed however will. Not that you would need one if you don't plan on using your internet connection ever again.

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
If nintendo did a proper job, even if you console thinks that you weren't banned due to restoration of some files, the servers on Nintendo will issue the ban flag to it again.

D

Deleted User

OP
SysNand won't unban you. The local friend seed however will. Not that you would need one if you don't plan on using your internet connection ever again.
I will use my internet connection with 40 MB/s speed after the ban wave ends, and for your information i have already unbanned through copying the hex data from movable.sed to friend code seed b and deleteing all my connection on the 3ds with the wirless switch turned off! Thank you and please follow this guide here (https://gbatemp.net/threads/i-found-a-workaround-for-the-recent-eshop-ban-wave-d.471959/)

V0LT!GE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I will use my internet connection with 40 MB/s speed after the ban wave ends, and for your information i have already unbanned through copying the hex data from movable.sed to friend code seed b and deleteing all my connection on the 3ds with the wirless switch turned off! Thank you and please follow this guide here (https://gbatemp.net/threads/i-found-a-workaround-for-the-recent-eshop-ban-wave-d.471959/)
How did u do that with hex? Could u give us Kind of guide?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol