• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

What do yall think of Hunter Biden?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That's not Hunter though....
So maybe it was a joke.
Post automatically merged:

Of course we can't know for sure it was Hunter Biden, but he did say he was, his nickname was just Hunter, but he acted as if he was actually Hunter Biden. Drew was present who was a moderator, the guy behind Skaarj Tower pack. He hates the Biden family and Hunter was trolling him. Of course, its more likely this was just a troll, but he also started to do random crap like shooting players into holes (this was on co-operative so this was not deathmatch) and stuff like that. He was being a creep also at one point. So....
Who knows.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Internet memes compared him to Pepe Le Pew.

what does accordion hands mean?

So maybe it was a joke.

Who knows.

i know with 100% certainty it wasn't, i honestly wouldnt even be shocked if we havent even SEEN the real hunter biden.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
what does accordion hands mean?

i know with 100% certainty it wasn't, i honestly wouldnt even be shocked if we havent even SEEN the real hunter biden.
Its you! You're the real HUNTER BIDEN! GOTCHA!

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Between the Bidens and the Trumps... wake me up, I must be dreaming. Of all the families in the country, how the heck did we come to this?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I mean I never named player name in Unreal 1 such name Hunter Biden. I never gave such name in Unreal 1.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I mean I never named player name in Unreal 1 such name Hunter Biden. I never gave such name in Unreal 1.
I was talking to lolcatzuru. Can you even read who I replied to? I quoted him, not you. Your reading comprehention...work on it...please

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go jerk off to pics of MTG with your accordion hands. :rofl:

idk hat that means but ok then, is it like, i need both hands because its so big? because if so i agree, its actually a problem. Similarly someone told me i wear new balances one time and that was meant as an insult any idea what that was suppose to mean?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Currently asked for mecha mote iinchou mm my best friend to be translated but I also want to ask...