What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

D

Deleted User

Finished Sm4sh Wii U classic mode on difficulty 8 with Mario. I tried playing on difficuly 9 once, but found it overwhelming. I will clear it on 9 someday.

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Tried doing the "consecutive fishing" shiny hunting method for the first time today, and after around 40 encounters this fabulous thing appeared :D

8bfe92303bab8d91597299e0d4353453.jpg

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Finished Danganronpa Another Episode.
I like the gameplay of the main series way better, but definitely not a bad game at all.
Way more disturbing than the other games though.
Also those 'hidden kids'-stickers are really hard too find!
I thought I searched around all the levels pretty thoroughly, but I still only found about half of them.

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I beat Bubble Bobble. Again. This time on the GBA.

There is something about this game that makes me want to play all of the versions released console after console. You can't really blame Taito for milking this cow because it really never gets old, and every generation of players deserve to put their hands on it.
Still... I wish they'd have kept the original audio in the "Old" version of the game on GBA. The graphics is there, but the tunes rendered by the GBA... ew. Also the item library only shows the icons of the items found but doesn't explain what they do.

Maybe I should beat this game in Super Mode.

Aidan25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I finally started playing Conkers Bad Fur Day on my Wii and I love the humour jesus christ. Never played a game like it before and it's definitely one I'm going to finish some day.

Hungry Friend

It was my destiny to be here; in the box.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beat the first dark world temple on Zelda a link to the past.

On the actual cartridge on my snes! *gasp*

That fucking armor is a bitch to break while dodging the tail swipes. I don't have any problem beating him now but that fucker gave me hell in grade school. I need to replay LttP; it's my favorite Zelda game and one of the best games ever.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
That fucking armor is a bitch to break while dodging the tail swipes. I don't have any problem beating him now but that fucker gave me hell in grade school. I need to replay LttP; it's my favorite Zelda game and one of the best games ever.
damn right! It was a pain to kill!

Flood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Started Playing Pokémon Prism again (barely played it the first time) and Prof Ilk is an idiot so far

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hacked in Volcanion to my Y version, just for fun, I won't be using him of course. But it's so darn cute, just look at that face :shy:

nBjtPs6.jpg

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played Catherine for the first time.
I didn't know what genre it was, except that it was a cartoon style.

It's surprisingly a puzzle game most of the time (too many cube to climb!).
and has a mystery, horror and unhealthy feeling the more you progress, I like it.
Letting you take choices give even more doubts on your progress.

I'm afraid of "dumping the girl" to get the good ending, so I skipped talking to the other girl, as a result it skipped the entire 3rd day's story :(
I should try dumping then :evil:

if that's the game where you are a goat person being chased it's so weird I have it for 360 but hadn't played it much.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
yes, that's the one. I completed it.
I liked the puzzles, sometime it was hard and I was short on time to complete the level.
It was a nice game. I saw one ending, and watched the others on youtube (didn't want to restart the game multiple time to try all stories)
There's a arcade mode, but I never completed these puzzles.

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dumped around 50+ hours in Dragon Quest Monsters 3D : Terrys wonderland 3D. I'm in the process of breeding a Prism Peacock/Rainhawk I have 2x (firebird) and 2x (snowbird) I bred the firebirds now just need another snowbird to breed them together and then breed the mated firebird and snowbird to hopefully get Prism Peacock.

Waiting on release of mother 4... so in the meantime I literally just started playing chrono trigger for SNES. I was going to play the NDS remake but I just like the feel of playing it on snes. (not official cart though :/ way too expensive) I never beat it before but got so far in the past to the point where I recruited magus to my team.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Finally got rank ★01 in Lunatic Rave 2. If you're wondering what the hell that means, you have to beat all of this without dying:

(note, that's not my video)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Fought hard in the Smash 4 tournament at my wife's office. They had no work to do while they waited for the Legal team to get their shit together, so we had a huge Smash session. My Rathalos Mii put up one hell of a fight but was eventually just barely edged out by my wife's PA Megan with Yoshi in the quarter-finals. Came down to the wire but credit where it's due, she beat me fair and square. The wife beat Megan in the Semi-finals for petty vengeance but she was taken down in the final by Gavin from HR who I swear does nothing but play Smash 24/7, even I would've struggled with him.

I then went and tore through Classic mode on 9.0 just to prove that I'm not a muppet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?