What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have beaten Age of Empires III Complete Edition.

This might not be as good as AoE II, but it surely is epic as hell. The campaigns are way better, although much shorter. The units are very interesting and well-balanced. The difficulty is ok, but maybe The War Chiefs was the hardest of the bunch (nothing that I don't like though!).

The only thing that left me a bit unsure were the ''stealth'' missions. They were ok, but they make no sense. And the acting, with the exception of the narrative and the very last campaign, isn't that great.

Overall, this is a fine game. 4/5 would play again. Maybe I will download some custom campaigns, one day.

Reactions: Maxternal

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
some days ago I realized that my Pokemon Cristal(is a spanish cart, so Cristal) cart has the clock stopped, time to change the battery I guess. the only thing that worry me is that the save will erase if I'm not careful, but I have a backup plan. I'm gonna change the battery with the game running, that way the SRAM is being powered and wouldn't erase while I'm touching the battery.
did progress on Danganronpa and the story is killing me for the suspense, it was late yesterday so I forced myself to leave the game and sleep, BUT DID IT ON A CRUCIAL PART, NOW I'M DYING TO GET TO HOME.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I got the true ending in 999, completely beating it for the first time since I attempted even one complete play through back when the game was new. Gotta say, I'm definitely grabbing VLR for my Vita, and am really hoping that part three finds a way to get made.

Bean_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Finished DKC Returns 3D. I've used too many Super Guides. I'm ashamed of my DKC playing skills. Now I'm focused on Kid Icarus: Uprising.

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Finished Professor Layton: Spectre's Call.
Lamest of all Layton games I've played so far.
The finalles of the other games where a lot more exciting.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Finished Professor Layton: Spectre's Call.
Lamest of all Layton games I've played so far.
The finalles of the other games where a lot more exciting.
Pff. Nothing beats the lameness of Layton 2.
"yeah it was all an illusion kthxbye"
You could check out the movie though. I forgot what it's called (Eternal Diva or something) but it's a decent watch if you like the series.

Reactions: weavile001

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Auron Just joined my party on FFX, great game so far, but it´s too linear...
completed the Seraphic gate on Valkyrie Profile :Convenant of the plume, 20 times!, the prize is the ultimate weapon for Wylfred.

oodhfshdfbs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
a few unlocks in battlefield 4. I also made an emblem of the north korean flag with a bunch of missiles on it. why? because north korea is best korea!
northkoreapic.jpg

:D :P

Reactions: TripleSMoon

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I beat Mega Man ZX on normal mode, with everything complete except for some of the data disks. This is a huge deal for me, because I picked the game up nearly a year and a half ago, and have since started playing twice before giving up. But third time was the charm a couple weeks ago, and I finally beat it. Now, onward to ZX Advent!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff