What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

T

the_raging_snorlax

Finished Super Mario 3D World. I spent most of the game thinking this is good, but SM64 was better. World 8 changed my mind about that. The level design was no better than the previous worlds, but that Bowser themed amusement park just blew me away. I'm still replaying a few older levels collecting stars and stamps aiming for 100% completion. When I played on my own I got all stars and most stamps before I finish a world. Then I played through 3 worlds with my friends and they screwed me over :glare:.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I went ahead and finished off Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time on my Vita. I got all of the bottles and all of the safes, and I got all of the treasure out of episode one. I collected 41 or 42 of the masks just grabbing what I found as I went, never actually hunting for them (there are 60 total). Total, I have 60% of the treasure. I would have more, but collecting treasure in episode three is an absolute nightmare. The hideout being elevated much higher than the majority of the rest of the map makes for one hell of an obstacle when trying to rush a treasure back in 20 seconds from halfway across the map. For the rest of the treasure, it's just about revisiting and carefully hunting around with my costumes.

I'll eventually go back and go for the platinum trophy, as it isn't terribly difficult to get for this game, but I just don't feel like it right now.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Got Danganronpa. have been playing it and is a fucking MASTERPIECE!!!!!
all the feeling that I had while playing 999 and VLR came to me again and got sucked on my Vita screen, the school life is intriguing, the investigations are interesting and the court classes are intense and long. I just cleared the 2nd case and got my mind blown many times by the conclusions that took place.
also thanks to that when I went to bed was blown away one more time because were like 4:30 and I need to work the next day. luckily I can afford to sleep a few hour and still go to work normally.

Reactions: chavosaur

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
My girlfriend and I beat Kirby's Epic Yarn, yesterday. You know, I didn't think I would care much for it at first, and I really wish it was more challenging, but it was still really fun: The atmosphere, art direction, and music really made the game. I can't imagine having fun in 1-player, though... It's really one of those 2player-required games, in my opinion.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My girlfriend and I beat Kirby's Epic Yarn, yesterday. You know, I didn't think I would care much for it at first, and I really wish it was more challenging, but it was still really fun: The atmosphere, art direction, and music really made the game. I can't imagine having fun in 1-player, though... It's really one of those 2player-required games, in my opinion.
I'm really hoping that they improve on everything in Yoshi Yarn when it finally releases. I'm pretty sure it's the same studio~

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm really hoping that they improve on everything in Yoshi Yarn when it finally releases. I'm pretty sure it's the same studio~

It is. I wish it was Kirby instead of Yoshi, honestly. I absolutely love Yoshi, but I feel like Kirby lends himself much better to that type of environment than Yoshi does.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I beat Mega Man Zero 4 (GBA) about 30 minutes ago. And thus ends my journey through my favorite Mega Man subseries. I'm sad to see it end, and proud to say that I've now beaten all four games on their original difficulty (initially, I only beat them on the "Easy Scenario" included in the Zero Collection for DS).
I swear, that ending made me tear up the first time, and it made me tear up this time. So sad, but so so good.
But alas, my New Year's Resolution to beat the main Mega Man games are still in effect, and there are still many more games to play. I'm not quite sure where I want to go next... I'm thinking I'll do either Mega Man X4 or ZX next, but perhaps I'll wait until I finish beating the hard mode of Maverick Hunter X (I'm on the second to last stage), as well as Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Edit 1: Sorry, I totally forgot I posted earlier. Sorry for the double post.

Edit 2: I ended up going back and beating Mega Man Maverick Hunter X (hard mode) 100% anyway, since I was already on Sigma Palace 3 out of 4.
I didn't even have to fight the dog or Sigma's first form. For the first time ever, I successfully pulled off a hadouken to kill them both in one hit.
Damn, I'm on a roll.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

oodhfshdfbs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
just got a few certs and levels up in PS2. my k/d ratio is terrible.
facepalm-animal-lemure_thumb1.jpg

Valfore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not necessarily today, but i managed to reach 4th of the Leaderboards for speedrunning a game called Freedom Fall on STEAM, aiming for the top however it is the start to my speedrunning "career"

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally completed Phantasy Star 2 Portable. Started YS: the Oath in Felghana and DISSIDA 012 Final Fantasy. I also completed the Tower of Walse and acquired Shiva in Final Fantasy V Advance.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Finished Batman: Arkham Asylum 100% and 100% achievements. :hrth:
I had great fun with this game. Now it's time to start Batman: Arkham City and attempt to complete it too! :D
I find it funny, because my most recent achievement was the Perfect Knight, but whatever, steam is silly as always! :P
206572-Perfect%20Knight.jpg

The most trouble I had with the Freeflow Perfection achievement, god I hate that, and from what I've seen there is a 2.0 one in Arkham City as well... :(
I managed to learn how to make big combos and the x40 went pretty well.
I had a bit of slowdown with the challenges too, but in the end I mastered them all! :)
Anyway...Which achievement was the most frustrating for you to get?

Reactions: TripleSMoon

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
My girlfriend and I beat the original Sonic the Hedgehog, included in Sonic Mega Collection (GCN). We played the first three stages last weekend, and finished the last three stages this morning, using the level select cheat code as a makeshift "save feature," as well as to offset game overs (I didn't want to spend all day trying to beat it, especially with someone who had never played it before).

We've since moved on to Sonic CD (PSN) and are already halfway through, so we may beat that, too.

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well its been a while since I have been here so lets get started:
  • Lightfish
  • Hexcells
  • Atom Zombie Smasher
  • DLC Quest
  • Faerie Solitaire
  • Gun Monkeys
  • Hero Siege
  • Super Hexagon
  • Revelations 2012
  • Love
  • Sonic 2
  • Sonic CD
  • MURI
  • Postal 2 Complete
  • Saints Row 3
  • Ballz 3D
  • Streets of Rage
I am forgetting a few ill wager xD Most of these are PC (Steam) a few was on my Nomad (Genesis)

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Got Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix and Tales of Symphonia Chronicles.
Danganronpa is every chapter more and more obscure and twisted. I'm taking my sweet time playing this game even when I should be rushing to continue with the rest of my backlog that look endless.
in Kingdom Hearts watched the 358/2 days movie to refresh my memory of what happened and the movie was 3:30 long!!!!!!
they added in-game graphics cutscenes so that added a good length to it. too bad they didn't added fights, or at least the last battle, that could have been awesome.
I don't even know well why I bought Symphonia Chronicles when I never finished Innocence(I can still continue, my save is waiting) and have Graces f on my shelf too. I really love Tales of games but they are so long that I start playing other games along it to change sights from time to time making it even longer and at the end I forget that I as playing it to begging with. but some day.... some day I'll finish them, I promise.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9